Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reccurring dream - Police Raid

Hello,this is my first time on this forum and i was referred here by a Friend.ill cut to the chase..for the past week i have been having this same dream of a police raid on my home,they are the local police not federal agents or anything to that measure but i find it very weird considering i have no recollection of ever dreaming the same dream 2x in a row,but these dreams are very clear and vivid.it is a 'drug raid' i am a Cannabis user and the dream is about the police raiding my home and finding my cannabis and pipes etc,i can clearly remember during the dream of feelings of great anxiety and fear ...well maybe someone can help me out here i appreciate it very much

God bless

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 / USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Reccurring dream - Police Raid

Mike,
These dreams are most likely anxiety dreams, a reflection of inner fears of being 'raided'. Dreams can reflect such fears. As a boomer {growing up in the drug culture of the 60s & 70s} I am very familiar with how 420 can cause paranoia and dreams will reflect such inner conflicts even if the possibility of being 'raided' are slim. Of course being a casual user and experiencing paranoia is one thing. Those who are dealers, well the paranoia can be more of a reality and thus your dreams will reflect that reality.

And there may be an element of guilt associated with the dream. Police in a dream often symbolize a 'higher authority', your own 'local' inner police. Along with the paranoia of smoking pot you may also have reason to feel guilt for doing so. Your home in a dream represent you. This is probably a common anxiety dream associated with your using 420.

Or the police could represent parents, the local policing agent in your 'home'. Has that become a possibility, your parents 'raiding' your room {personal home}.

On the other hand, if you are a dealer it may be a warning. Intuitively you may feel you are pushing the limits on selling drugs. I would listen to such warnings merely for the fact that although dreams do not usually predict the future they do compensate what the conscious, and unconscious, already knows, objectively. Your waking mind may not realize the reality because of the ego hides it from you. Unconsciously the ego has no control and what is true is what is seen within the dream.
Perhaps the dreams are a reality check. Dreams that are repeated may signal an urgency, and definitefly should be listened to.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present