Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Large Boat

My Guy Friend and I were sitting at an outside Cafe having lunch--it was located on a Finger of a Lake with houses, boat docks and boats parked at the docks.
An extremely large wood boat came in and I commented that it would never have enough room to turn around and was going to have to back out--It turned around and hit several boats pushing several out of the water-the water had been calm when the boat came into the cove but when turning quickly it caused some wakes--When it passed us I noticed that their was a police boat coming out of a boathouse across the way with the sirens on and going after the large wood boat--I then woke

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54/NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Large Boat

the main feeling was how large the boat was and that it wasn't going to make it--when it started to turn i remember thinking--it is going to make it--to my surprise--but it didn't it hit a smaller boat and the hit boat shattered as it went on land with a large hole in the bottom

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Peggy,
Boats float in water and thus often symbolize different emotions. Have you recently been confronted with an emotional decision, something major in your life {large boat pushing the small boats out of the way} and may be thinking about 'backing out' of it because of fears 'damaging' lesser aspects in your life? There may be feelings you can not make it emotionally but if you try, perhaps there will not be the damage you thought there would be.

Make any sense to your life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

There are things going on with an offer of a job

Peggy,
If it is a 'large' decision in your life, as most decisions are when considering changing jobs, then the large boat could very well fit with that. Boats take you to 'new shores' in life. In every major decision there are 'wakes' and 'policing' of the decisions under consideration. Dreams are a part of that process, taking the data and unconsciously considering the possibilities. The dream may not offer you advice to exactly what you should do but they do offer up what your emotional state is toward the possibilities.

Have you decided whether to make the changes? Your dreams may at first present conflicting views of the decision but that would be normal. Changes are always difficult and stressful and your dreams are merely reflecting that. Such dreams do not necessarily mean you made the wrong decision, it would reflect the stress of the changes.

Gerard

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present