Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
deformed baby and periods

Your Open QuestionShow me another »
Ok so this was a very weird night for dreams for me i could really use some interpretation?
So i had a dream that my husband and i had a sweet baby girl and then one day i noticed this hole above her left eye on her forehead that when you opened you could see everything in her head it was really freaky so i woke up went to the bathroom and went back to sleep then began having a dream about me having a period so heavy that when my boyfriend tried to help me take my shoes off his hands were covered in blood, there was pools of blood in my lap while i was sitting on the toilet but in my dream i knew it was my period. so tell me what you think. also my husband and i have been trying to conceive for four months now so i am sure that is why the baby dream but why a baby with problems and then a freaky period dream in the same night

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 missouri

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no someone on yahoo answers gave me this website

Re: deformed baby and periods

misty,
A hole in the head dream. Not something you want from a new baby girl. Let's hope the dream baby doesn't grow up to be a 'blond'.

Seriously. The most probable explanation to your dream is your desire to conceive a new baby. The hole in the head may represent your conscious desire {the hole is a portal} for conception, you can see clearly what you want {you could see everything in her/your head}. Bathrooms are places where you eliminate something. Perhaps it is the emotional strain of trying to conceive. The stress may be so intense it is affecting your relationship with your husband. It may be draining the blood {life's energy} out of you.

The baby represents you and the problems you are having conceiving.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: deformed baby and periods

Let me clarify my last remark.
The dream represents your desire to have a new baby and a need to eliminate the stress behind that desire.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present