Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rides and Aracade...

Okay My First dream was the I was in line with my bff and her friend to get on some ride and When it was our turn we got on. The ride was really werid because The seats were that you lay down flat and your strapped to some pole and my friend was behind me. The ride was sort of went close to the sky and you like, if you wanted to, touch the sky and it was dark and I could feel that I was really scared of like falling out of it or something. I opened my eyes for like a split second and saw the word "Twilight" in white on the sky. and then ride turns around and I could see we were really far up because I could see the people in line and they looked like little action figures adn then the ride stoped. Ohh, during the ride I thought my sandal was going to fall and asked my friend to fix it. So we get ogg and my bff told me to come here and I saw my sister and her boyfriend and my sister said we will meet up later. I then somehow ended up at an aracade with my sister's boyfriend and we saw this game where you play against someone to see who can fill up the tubes first with water. you just sit and theres these guns and you u point to the whole in the middle. My sister's boyfriend went to go get some quaters so we could play and then I saw this old guy and I started trying to hid from him and this guy who I knew his name was Logan started helping me because I guess it felt like I didn't want to get into trouble with the man because he was trouble. Then I saw my sister's boyfriend come back with the quarters and I said we have to go and we do and then the old man sees me and smiles at me and I just stay there and My sister's boyfriend looks at me like who is this guy and then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Rides and Aracade...

Marie,
What type of ride have you 'thought' about recently that involves a 'pole' and where you had to lay down? It may have been a discussion rather than a real event. A discussion with your bff?

What are the " Feelings of anger or frustration. There is some situation or issue in your life that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Emotions or attitudes that tend to consume you"? you spoke of from your Fire dream? Could they have to do with the 'man who was trouble' in this dream? What man could that be in your waking life? Could this be the same 'guy' in your 'Vampires' dream?

I sense a pattern emerging from your dreams that seem to be addressing some male in your life that you are not comfortable with. His presence may be 'sucking the blood' or the energy from your normal routine life. Is there such a person? Could it have to do with your life at home?

If you will clarify these questions then perhaps we can pin down what it is that threatens your existence. They may be personal questions but to get to the source of these dreams that seem to be evolving toward emotional distress I would need to know what the real waking possibilities are.Especially the issue in your life that you can no longer avoid and ignore.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

"What type of ride have you 'thought' about recently that involves a 'pole' and where you had to lay down? It may have been a discussion rather than a real event. A discussion with your bff?" Nothing that I can remember. And there isn't really a man in my life at all.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Marie,
I am getting an unusual number of dream requests from younger people and would like to determine if possible the source that led you to my Dream Forum. Could you provide the source or reason how you happened upon my site?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I was just browsing through the web...i think.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present