Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pregnant

In my dream im in a hospital and im in a lot of pain and then a nurse walks in and i tell her i want a c-section and she says no you're going to be fine and i never actually have the baby i am just sweaty and in a lot of pain and stuff. Although in real life i have no desire to be pregnant right now. i'm currently single and i'm not ready to start a family in the next couple years.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 and Wayne NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: pregnant

Beth,
The dream is most likely addressing something new in your life and not a real pregnancy of giving birth to a baby. Dreams use symbols and metaphors as its language. What you must do is to look at your waking life and compare it to the dream metaphors and see where it best fits.

We know there is pain in this waking experience but despite that you are going to be fine. The c-section may be a clue. That has to do with the abdomen and uterus. The abdomen may suggest something you 'can't stomach'. The uterus may have to do with the actual part of your body. Has there been recent {and new} changes there?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Beth,
I am getting an unusual number of dream requests from younger people and would like to determine if possible the source that led you to my Dream Forum. Could you provide the source or reason how you happened upon my site?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yeah I googled dream explanations forums

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present