Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saving from Vampires love story?

This dream has repeated several times at random moments, years later in between. The first time i had this dream was around 1998 or '99 i was still a kid with a crush on a classmate. That aside, let me introduce you to the setting of this dream. It all happened in my former school, back in Ukraine. It was a 3 story building with a gym, cafeteria, soccer field as well as other training structures and equipment outside. As you can imagine this was no small school. To its side was a park, with an old famous building that once belonged to a rich line of royalty. Now it was utilized as a club as well as a music school. The park around it was made up of rare and uncommon trees collected from all over the world. Just beyond the park there was an apple orchard with an ancient graveyard on its side, it didn't have many graves only 5 or 6 if i remember correctly. Anyhow.. back to the actual dream. It began as a ball dance in the gymnasium where faculty would conduct special events for the whole school. Decorated with confetti and lights the atmosphere seemed easy and surreal. Lights were dim and noise was a bit too quiet for the number of people present, but music went on and everyone danced. One 'o clock struck and I had an uneasy state take over me. Perhaps i wanted to invite my 'crush' to dance and yet I was too nervous. Or was it. Suddenly, like in the worst nightmare the room was frozen and focused on the rear door of the gym where strange noise was originating, the music stopped as well. It was a calm moment just before the storm so to say. Suddenly, the door was broken wide open and in front of everyone stood blood thirsty vampires. Each of them seemed happy, as happy as a wolf can get with eyes full of pain and bloodthirst. Everyone snapped back to reality and ran for the exits just to find them locked. Panic, ruckus, screams and red color dominated the scene. I rushed towards that girl without much thought on my mind, i just wanted to save her. Fragile and petite her body was helpless against violence and terror. I was too late. Kneeling on the floor her neck was covered in black blood, a fusion of blue and red. I picked her up with a feeling i can do something about it and ran out the back door, the same one they come through. I left everyone else without much hesitation, what was going through my mind? I ran as fast as my legs and breath would let me. Unconsciously my head turned around to see if anyone would follow, and they have..Now running through a pitch dark apple orchard the only refugee would be a small post house next to the graveyard. Miraculously, fighting off these bewildered creatures who taunted me, I locked the door behind me and only screeches of their nails could be heard. As I put her down and took a look around, it come as a shock of all the vampire related material surrounding me. Books, charms, even garlic was laying about. Without wasting time, she didn't have much left, I persistently read through these books in hopes to find an answer of cure. There was only one, to obtain a new life, which Ive chose without any hesitation. The process itself was described in much detail though I already knew what had to be done. Pressing her tightly, I closed my eyes and for the first time my heart was this serious. An echo rolled throughout the orchard: a burning smell of gunpowder and molten silver pierced my body, my heart, my soul, and hers. Uniting it into one true entity, existence become unreal, impossible. And as I fell to the floor with wide open eyes and nothing but blur before me, she had woken up from that tonic dream.
I made it sound more as a story If you've enjoyed reading it you are welcome to visit my MySpace page where i write out my weird dreams into stories every day www.myspace.com/rav3lord This was a real dream, any interpretation of it would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Saving from Vampires love story?

Zip,
Your story is well thought out and interesting. But as for the dream parts it is easy to get lost between what is the dream and what is the story {the story includes things that are added by the ego. Dreams do no add things beyond what is in the dream}. So, if you will re post the dream as you remember it and not as a story, it will be easier to understand and interpret.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gerard, thanks for your reply, i had this same dream repeat several times (at least 3 that im sure to remember) All of the details are actually from the dream and not story, the story part is just how the dream was told as in "And as I fell to the floor with wide open eyes and nothing but blur before me, she had woken up from that tonic dream." aka "As I died - she come back to life" if you still want me to rewrite the story then I will.
PS: I've read all the vampire threads but this doesn't seem to fit in with that theme, as I kill myself and such...

Zip,
The dream, is this your life.
The description of buidling with the gym, cafeteria, soccer field, training facilities and equipment is in some about you and your life. The fact that the equipment is outside may indicate the dream is addressing outer personality issues and the emotional attachments being the prime focus of the dream.

But I sense you have a creative side perhaps spiritual self and that may be what is being drained of its energy {vampires}. Have you become too focsued on the outer world and neglected the inner world of the creative spirit? The feminine {creative aspect} is what is needed to be saved {the girl in your dream}. You may try to focus on those inner vlaues but there is the constant 'sreeches' of the social and material demands in life. The one true thing in your life that is a constant is the creative and spiritual.

The books and charms you 'persistently read through these books in hopes to find an answer of cure', are you exploring spiritual possibilities, perhaps even witchcarft such as WICCA?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gerard, thanks once more. I can sort of relate to your interpretation, Ive been avoiding some of the things I have a talent for and focusing, well im not sure what im focusing on. Cant say much about witch craft, i like scary movies that's about it. Well Ill get to fixin my life then eh

stats from 7-14-10 to the present