Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What does this dream mean?

Recently, I have been having strange dreams. The other day, I dreamt about traveling in train and it getting late to the destination…I don’t know what the destination was and where it was taking me….but the ride was quite un-comfortable. And the other one I had was celebrating with my friends in a resort…..now do the two link together….???

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: USA 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: What does this dream mean?

Bryant,
When I was working for local government back in the 70s I had these dreams of afraid of being late to work. Such dreams are common and yours seems to fit with that proposition.

As for the celebration at a resort. That my indicate even more stress in your life and a need/desire to take a vacation from it all. The friends in your dream would be all of those emotional aspects of your own psyche enjoying 'getting away'. The link to the train and being late would be the stress factor.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Calvin,
Fortunately your link to the supposedly 'great dream dictionary' was not complete. I say fortunately because your link is an example of dream dictionaries at their worst.

Here is an example of what this dictionary provides, its proposed meaning of bathroom:

Dream of a toilet indicates good luck with money or in love affairs. For example, if you feel refreshed after going to a bathroom in your dream, it is a sign that you will be free from troubles or worries of love. If you were quarreling with your partner, you will become reconciled unexpectedly easily. Also, if a big or broad bathroom appears in your dream, it indicates that you will have a chance to make a profit. Make decisions aggressively.

What a bunch of 'crap', to put it bluntly.

The following are from MDS Dream Dictionaries and provide what a bathroom may actually represent in dreams.

MDS Dream Dictionary {Dan Ackroyd}

A need to eliminate certain burdens or attitudes. Alternatively, it may symbolize purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically. Dreaming that you are in a public restroom with no stalls means your frustrations about getting enough privacy. It may also indicate that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions.

Soul Future Dream Dictionary
A} Any place that represents purification or refreshment to you
B} A messy bathroom may suggest an area of your life that requires attention or cleansing
C} Needing to cleanse or detoxify

hyperdictionary Dream Dictionary

Dreaming that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, it may symbolize purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically. Dreaming that you are in a public restroom with no stalls means your frustrations about getting enough privacy. It may also indicate that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. If you reveal these feelings, you are afraid that others around you will judge and criticize you. Dreaming that you can not find the bathroom means that you are have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions.

There are dream dictionaries and then there are supposed dream dictionaries that have no basis for reality, such as this one. Using the dream dictionaries offered at MDS you will be able to get a good idea what the dream symbol may represent in your dreams. Using the dream dictionary suggested by Bryant, well, if you believe in fortune tellers you will be able to waste your money buying into it.

Sorry Bryant. A poor recommendation.

I will not post the link because it is simply a waste of time reading what it has to offer.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present