Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my daughthers dream

When I was taking my daughther to school.She told me about her dream.She is 6yrs old and she said there was this little baby inside bottle now she is saying it was in a juice box (lol) she said the baby sounded evil.He had a deep voice (like a demon) she didn't know what he said but I told her to throw it in the trash and she said that if she throws it in the trash then it will come out and jump out..but she threw it away and it never jumped out..

Is it different for kids or is it the same?

I told her that her dream is letting her know to always listen to mommy (lol) no matter what..mommy knows best..lol she laugh

My daughter is a good girl but theres times when she doesn't listen sometimes she tries to push her way to get what she wants. The deep voice could be from her dad..I even get scared when he gets angry..
Could it be something else??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: my daughthers dream

julz,
Your daughter's dreams will be different from yours in many ways. The events you decribe in her dream seems to fit with a child who has either witnessed or heard adults in an argument. A child's psyche is growing and their minds associate with things adults have long lost interest in. But emotional conflict affects all ages. Dreams will use as much of a child's imaginative psyche as he/she would of reality.
Devils and monsters are real, that fantasy world resides in a child's mind. It is the imagination, that wonderful but sometimes frightening aspect that is from the creative mind, when given full focus in the mature waking life it can become one's bliss {including myself}.

Has your daughter had such an experience in the days prior to the dream, possibly more than once? That could cause this kind of dream. Her world is threaten, in an unconscious way more than conscious, but emotional conflict is instilled in the psyche.

Not that her dreams are not symbolic. They are. But the undeveloped ability to recognize things as they are, a child's mind uses imagination to 'help' describe her emotions.
The baby in the bottle? Probably her {daughter}. A child's mind would more likely see a bottle as a real bottle, since the experience is nearer that type bottle as an infant, so the association in the unconscious psyche would use that to associate how she truly feels emotionally even though she can not express it in terms an adult might understand. Again, that imaginary psyche that still has its positive influence, and is lost as we grow older.
Until you discovery that creative Self.

There are the associations to dream symbols that are different in different age groups. For a child the images of myth, or in 21st century computerized games, {which represents the collective psyche} are real, and dragons, demons, devils, all those 'terrible' monsters, are real.

The imagination is that thing that attracts a young child's psyche to the Star Wars trilogy. The universal symbols of myth are throughout. George Lucas {a student/devotee of Joseph Campbell, as am I} used Campbell's hero motif as the central theme in these popular cinema features. Children intuitively recognize the motifs, the metaphors, even the symbols because they are imprinted on all individual psyche.
Nature is really diverse.

As adults we know they are not real. But the challenges, the difficulties in life, the emotional life, these become the new 'monsters', the dragons that have to be slain, difficult mountains we have to climb. Each individual has at least one prime myth that demonstrates that life. And the universal myths of the hero/heroine, that path is the individual if life, a life that is lived from the spiritual/creative aspects. Instead of Mighty Mouse it is Mighty 'Me' that saves the day.

The hero's adventure is a psychological journey

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I get what your saying..Omg! Gerard thanks! I will definantly fix this problem! This is exactly what I didn't want for my kids, sometimes its just hard to avoid the arguements. I always stick up for my kids,sometimes it scares me that she gets her anger from him. I remember last time, I asked her not to get her bad side of her father. Thats probably why Im in the dream telling her to throw it away.
I remember crying to my husband about arguing in front of the kids. Most of the time were arguing because Im sticking up for them.Its the tone of his voice and the yelling that gets to us.The easy triggered anger.My husband is a borderline depression they say its like a bipolar. He is trying very hard to control his anger.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Thanks Gerard!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! take a break RELAX you work so hard..Have a great day!

stats from 7-14-10 to the present