Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Driving w/ a garden hose

I am driving this big car up a windy but smooth road,through a beautiful lush moutain.At first Iam freaking out becouse i realize iam driving with a circled garden hose,this thing is way oversized and floppy,somehow i calm my self down telling my self this is a fear you have to face,then it became the most gracefull thing i have ever done the drive was curvey but smooth almost as if i was floating,but not. I have thought about this for a while and can not really understand the garden hose,although it is a big part of my everyday life..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 CALIFORNIA northern

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Driving w/ a garden hose

angelique,
What fear in your life is it you have to face? You are on a smooth road but the dream suggests perhaps you are making that road harder to travel, perhaps making something out of nothing, a mountain out of a mole hill.

As for the garden hose. being circular would indicate something that will provide balance and harmony in your life. But what is it about the hose that is 'driving' you off that smooth road? Being over sized and floppy. Could we be witnessing a Freudian aspect in the dream; sexual connotations?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gerard,If it is something freudian ,I would like to explore that! But i wonder if it is literal,I own my own business in fact two garden supply business,And one i have had for 3 years the other one i just bought last week,I water all day everyday and twice a day we live in a very warm climate.SOOOooooo your thoughts would be very helpfull.. Thanx Angelique

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 CALIFORNIA northern

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

angelique,
The garden hoses may be associated with actual daily experiences but the 'fear' in the dream seems to be more profound. Unless there is a fear of garden hoses {always possible, but a reason for that fear} then the fear would represent a deeper emotional fear or distress. Has there been such an event or experience recently in your life, a fear that has turned into something graceful? The symbols in dreams are usually metaphorical but the actions may portray actual experiences in life.

The Freudian possibilities is just that. Unless you can associate it with real waking experiences then we probably should leave at that. Any thing like a garden hose can be looked upon in a Freudian light. In the dream you are overcoming a fear, one that becomes a 'graceful' thing. The hose as a symbol is over sized, floppy, curvy but smooth. Dr. Freud would had a field day with those descriptions.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present