Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nightmare of boyfriend trying to kill me and a Man in a purple Robe with a wolf appeared

My boyfriend and I of 2 yrs now where in his hot-tub outside in the country. My boyfriend held my head under the water until he thought I was dead . I was pretending to be dead and telling myself to relax , I had opened my eyes and seen a tiger running up a tree. Then my dreamed changed to my boyfriend and I making love outside in our bed when a man in a purple robe and a black wolf appeared. The wolf was at the corner top of the bed sitting next to my boyfriend and the dark haired man in the purple robe sat in front of me at the end of the bed. I wasnt scared of them my boyfriend was. The man stated to him that he was his neighbor and he would be watching him and he wouldnt know it. Just always remember that. Then my dreamed changed to my boyfriend kneeling down on the ground and picking up two huge rocks and throwing them at me, I started to run and scream he was chassing me and i could feel him tugging on the ends of my hair as I was running. I woke up screaming and running in the bed to my boyfriend saying Im right here honey and I said it was you whom I was running from. This dream has been bothering me now for 4 days and I can still see the man in the purple robes face. He had dark wavy hair about shoulder length and just a plain purple robe. I think he was carring a stick in his hand as he was walking away.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35years old USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Nightmare of boyfriend trying to kill me and a Man in a purple Robe with a wolf appeared

cheri,
A hot tub outside in te country. Could very well represent 'heated' experiences with your boyfriend, possible arguments with him. And it may have to do with his expectations {or even your own} of you changing {death} something about yourself or the relationship in general. This expectation may be in opposition to who you are or how you feel {tiger running up the tree}.

The part about the man in the purple robe and the black wolf may be directed at your personality, who you are. It may have to do with self confidence. If you are the self confident type this may be a threat to your boyfriend {the man in the robe would represent your masculine aspects}. If you are not the self confident type this may be what your bf wants to change in you. Specifically it may have to do with certain attitudes {sexuality as a possibility}. The fact you were not scared of these aspects and your bf was also may point to this possibility about self confidence. You may be put off by such expectations {if it has to do with your bf expecting you to change} and 'run away' from having to do or be that person.

The last change seems to be pointing to definite conflicts with your bf. His pulling at your hair may suggest something to do with your 'mental' process {perhaps some disagreeable aspect your bf expects of you and you are running way from}.

Has there been conflicts with your boyfriend involving some aspect about you that he wants to change?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Nightmare of boyfriend trying to kill me and a Man in a purple Robe with a wolf appeared

You interpretation seems to be right on the money . My boyfriend and I have alot of conflict. Hes always right and Im always wrong and it seems my opinions dont matter. When he ask for my opinion and I give it he then picks it apart until it sounds bad. I have always been self confident and a very strong willed person.
We have been talking about me moving back in with him and trying ot make another go at it. Im realy uneasy about what to do hear part of me wants to and the other part of me dont.
I thought that may be some of the reason for the dream , trying to tell me something.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? follow-up to interpretation

cheri,
The dream seems to be focused on the conflicts you have had with your bf more than anything else. That may be what you need to consider in the decision to move back in with him. There is a lot of focus in the dream on your strong personality and the fact it is a important quality about yourself. Can you overcome his need to 'bully' you into submitting to his ideas and neglecting your own? I sense from the dream you intuitively recognize this quality about him, the need to be right. That provides some deep insights to his personality which if true will require that he sort his own emotional issues instead of trying to project his negative qualities onto you. And the fact that you are uneasy about reuniting with him says a lot. Added together my question 'is this what you really want?' To get back with him and make it successful one of you will have to 'change'. It is clear in the dream {in your mind} it is you he wants {'dead'} to change.

Dreams don't often tend to come right out and direct you to do this or do that. They offer what your true emotions are, the truth of the matter beyond what the ego thinks {the ego is biased whereas the unconscious dream is not}. Intuitiveness, personal or from the dream, is a valuable asset that should always be listened to. If you think about that 'gut feeling you have from time to time has always been right.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present