Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus From Hell

Hopefully this one has better meanings? Haha.

My mom and I went to this movie theater. There, there was this room (more like a very small closet) where you could go in and the room would cause your brain to generate dreams. I walked in and started panicking because of its small size. But just as I was reaching the height of my panic, a hand touched my back and I calmed down. I thought it was my neighbor...(later on I found him and asked if it was him. He told me no.)

Then the dream generator started working. I saw the demons from Hell all working together to create something. This something...was Jesus. All of the demons, all wearing black jumpsuits with red flair, were dancing around the base of a volcano. The volcano erupted and out came Jesus. In that some motion, angels from Heaven came down and exclaimed, "Jesus is ours!" Then there was an outbreak of war between Heaven and Hell. Heaven won and took Jesus with them.

Next thing I knew, I was in the house from a Disney channel show, Wizards of Waverly Place. I was learning how to do magic and was very excited. On one of the walls, there was this metal button. If you were magic, you were able to touch this button and say, "UP!" and you would levitate through the ceiling to the next floor. I was able to! As soon as the magic started working, I got a tingling sensation in my stomach and I went right up. My brother, though, was unable to go anywhere.

So I went into the kitchen to talk to the family from the show. The oldest brother was making a tomato sandwich and was explaining to me how much he loved dried tomatoes. I instantly saw this as an opportunity, so I started flirting a little. Then the sister from the show was there and she is absolutely gorgeous in real life. I thought about telling her that, but continued talking to the brother.

Next thing, I was driving through town and saw my friend drive by. So I followed her. She was heading for the mall. But the next thing I knew, I was following my English teacher through the zoo's gift shop. She was searching for one of those angel yard decorations you see so much at Christmas. I finally found one for her and she was so thankful.

That's about it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Jesus From Hell

Aaron,
I'll give my interpretation to this dream later today.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Jesus From Hell

Aaron,
The room in your dream is a place within your psyche associated with some aspect of who you are. Being a closet it is that place you keep this aspect out of sight. Dreams open this 'unconscious' aspect to the conscious mind. The room is too small to hold all there is to this particular aspect, a part of you that can be frightening because it is encased in too small of a place. You have the ability to calm this aspect but are unable to recognize what part of you.
Look to the 'mother' aspect {symbolizing your real mother or/and your developed feminine aspects}.

Negative aspects of this part of you take control, the demons within. An eruption of this closeted aspect is needed and the result will be the positive higher Self {Jesus}. But there continues that inner conflict about this 'small' aspect and that higher Self withdraws back into the unconscious.

I sense the next paragraph is more about fantasies, and perhaps deception. Reaching that higher level requires more than just wishful thinking. There needs to be a recognition of the true self.

Flirting with the masculine yet also attracted to the feminine. This is you.

You should follow the feminine. And be thankful that you are able to do so, consciously.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present