Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rose Petals, Yogurt, and Rasberries

I am in a place that seems far away and ancient swathed in light mist - somewhere far east within a garden/forest/ancient burial ground? There are oddly shaped rectangular black markers on the ground, which are smooth stone and cut one after another in staggering rows in solid blocks of stone here and there. The rows are not uniform, but naturally hewn. I keep coming back to this place in my dream. Then I am eating out of a white ceramic bowl pink rose petals in a creamy white yogurt that I spoon to my mouth. Next I am lying in my bed and my love/er is lying next to me with his back to me. I think we had just been intimate. I am facing him and I notice there is a creamy pink yogurt with rasberries between us. I scoop it up and start eating it. Some of it falls on my long hair and I take my hair and suck it up. It tastes delicious. Then I see a girlfriend of mine speeding away in her silver car away from my view point from a hill slanting down on a freeway. I see it twice. I watch her and then report what I see in a walkie talkie/microphone. This girl is a friend/rival/competitor.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 & Southeast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Rose Petals, Yogurt, and Rasberries

Angel,
The dream seems to be addressing two different but probably related aspects in your life. The first part of the dream seems to be focusing on deeper, inner psyche aspects. Then the focus seems to shift toward outer aspects. There is competition between the two.

Are there choices in your life that you are currently considering? The girl in your dream probably represents aspects of yourself and the competition is between you and that other opposite. The first part of the dream seems to be focused on possible spiritual aspects {Stone Henge comes to mind}. It is unclear to what the opposing aspects would be. Can you put it together?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Gerard,

You can take some aspects of this dream literally. Overall I think this dream is about future love. In terms of the markers - hmmm I do think it has to do with something spiritual. Possibly my ancesters. As for my friend she is literally a person who seems to compete with me.

I hope that helps some.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 & Southeast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Angel,
I believe if you put this dream with the others you posted there is a pattern that starts to emerge. The competition is not between you and the rival {she is not literal} between two aspects of yourself. Again I see personality issues involved in this inner competition.

It may be you will be unable to recognize these traits if there are preconceived ideas to the dream. Look to a competition within yourself and do not take much of the dream as literal. Dreams speak in symbols and metaphor and you are at an age where literal representations become less evident and metaphor more likely.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present