Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Extracting tincture from rocks

I had learnt to extract the tincture from rocks. This tincture came in the form of a variety of colours; and was accompanied by the vision of the colour spectrum. This ability had made me wealthy, and I was using this wealth to expand into new areas, new ways of attaining wealth.

My brother and I had purchased an aircraft, and were experimenting with the idea of launching stones (like bombing) at highly magnetised rocks in the ground to try and produce a higher magnetic charge.

I was commissioned by an external source (that I saw as competition) to make an attempt using this method. We flew up and had found an ideal magnetic rock to use. I was looking through the sights of the launcher and had the option of ruining the outcome for the competition by purposely missing the target, or accomplishing the goal. I decided not to miss and launched on target.

The outcome of the experiment was an investigation by the police. I went to pick my brother up from the jail where he was questioned regarding the experiment. Lots of media were there but they were not particularly interested in my brother, rather the competition who had commissioned us, who were in trouble with the police.

One magazine reporter was asking us questions, and where we were to go from there. Although our experiment had been a failure we were still quite chipper. I asked my brother “Shall we try diamonds or pearls next?” “I think diamonds,” said the rather fat magazine reporter with a smile. My brother merely smiled.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Extracting tincture from rocks

Rook,
I'll give this dream my attention later today.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Rook,
'extracting the tincture from rocks' is symbolic language for extracting something within yourself that provides emotional wealth to your being. You are expanding into new areas of yourself.

The next paragraph probably represents two aspects of your being that is attempting to 'magnetize' that emotional wealth to a higher conscious understanding or recognition.

The ego {external source as competition} tries to prevent such recognition since it is a threat to the ego centric mind. It becomes a decision whether to integrate the 'tincture".

Your higher authority {{Higher Self} intervenes. The experiment to integrate this new emotional wealth {{wealth in that it is a recognition of something within yourself}. The interest is this inner self and that should be the focus.

It is an ongoing 'experiment'. And there is a desire to extract even more from this aspect of yourself. You have a positive attitude toward discovering more about this important aspect within you.

A conflict of the outer self and the inner self. I believe you understand that conflict and this dream is once again illustrating that conflict. Your positive attitude {{as illustrated in the last paragraph} is important because the dream is focused on that positive aspect.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Thank you Gerard

That has helped a lot in clarifying the dream for me, and has helped make sense of a few mysteries to me.

Cheers!

Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

stats from 7-14-10 to the present