Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the boat, the wedding dinner, and new york

I think a lot of this has to do with memories I have about this summer. Also, I'm about to start highschool and I have a lot on my mind.

It started out I was on a large boat ( maybe a cruise ship ) with lots of people from my town and others I didn't know. I was holding hands with this seventeen year old - on a double date I think? And my mom saw me. She said he was way to old for me. I can't remember so much after that.. only that I was having an incredible time. Next, the scence changed to me falling from the sky, I caught onto a gondala which brought me to the brooklyn bridge. I remember swinging (kind of like spiderman) towards new york. One of my close friends was with me during this entire experience. The scene then changed and I was in a different friend's living room. My mom kept calling me and I kept hanging up. Then I was at a giant dinner party... for a wedding I think. I remember ordering for my little sister and her not being happy with the food I ordered her. Suddenly, the scene changed again to my local swim club, some random guy with a brief case came up to me asking me to write down my "adventure" so he could sumbit it to be in a bugs bunny cartoon. I noticed two of my bestfriends standing next to a girl that tried to turn a lot of people against me this year. They all exchanged hugs so I found my dad in the crowd and said "Let's get outta here." And then, I woke up.

sorry my dream is so long but it was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: the boat, the wedding dinner, and new york

gee,
Because most dreams of teens are focused on waking life experiences, and are often more difficult to understand because they do involve personal experiences that only the dreamer can explain, your impressions of this dream being about memories about your summer are important. Can you share those experiences and possible relationships you see in the dream? By doing that I will be able to delve deeper into possible deeper meanings and sort those possibilities from everyday waking experiences. If the dream is primarily focusing on everyday experiences then perhaps we can exclude anything beyond that.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present