Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
abandoned house

I had this nightmare two nights ago where I was
walking through this high grass in a field.
As I was walking, I spotted this small farm type
of house that looked abandoned.
Being curious, I came up to it and noticed that no
one was around.
I had looked in all the windows and saw no one.
I tried the doorknob and it was unlocked, so I
went in.
There were 7 small rooms and it was a really weird
place...something from the *hippie era* decorated
in flowers everywhere.
I stepped into one of the back rooms and noticed there
was a round circle in the ceiling and as I looked up, someone's eye was staring at me....it was eerie!!!
I froze right in that spot for a moment and then started to slowly approach the door I came in to get the hell out of there.
When I went to the door, I could not open it. I looked out the window and there were a whole bunch of towns people leaning against the door...so I ran to the back door and the same thing happened.
I had my cell phone on me and tried to call for help, but the darn thing was dead!
I started screaming, "let me out of here...."let me out of here....and then that is when I woke up....dream ended...all I can say is that this dream was a *dilly* and what could all this mean anyway?????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 flushing new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: abandoned house

Connie,
Either the dream is addressing some past experience{s} where you felt trapped and could not escape or it is symbolic of some part of you that has 'been locked away' and has you trapped and unable to consciously 'recall' exactly what it is that has you trapped {unable to do so because it was a frightening experience}. Your conscious mind may not want to remember it {crowds of people leaning against the door}. A good chance it is doing both.

The number 7 may be important. And the 'hippie era' felling of the dream. The need to be let out may be about the need to let out these past emotions so to continue in your personal/spiritual growth {high grass in a field}. Look back to your past {especially 'hippie' related experiences} and see if the dream may be related to those times in your life. The 7 could possible be addressing the '70s' {1970s}.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: abandoned house

Thanks Gerard for answering my dream post! I am definitely going to look back at that time and see
if any thing could have caused me to have this dream.
I did get married in 1972....eventually after having five children, there were 7 of us in the family...but I believe this had more to do before 1972...maybe when I graduated high school in 1966...I am going to see what I come up with. Thanks again!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 flushing new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present