Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A new gathering...

I am with a man and it seems I have a new job and he is showing me around. I totally have no idea what is going on. Then we are loding a truck and obviously moving to a new location. I am in the truck with the man and it seems there are many other family members who are also co-workers. I am up on top on the things being loaded and when I get out, my shoes are gone. I then see them on the ground at the back of the truck.

Then I am being introduced at a meal, like a celebration feast of some kind and there are many family members of the man, who seem to be retiring. It seems like it is a family business and there are many members of the family there. When I sit down to eat, there is not much food left. I feel a bit like an outsider. I go to get some food and when I return, the plate I had has been taken away. I am feeling a part of it, but not sure where I fit in. It is nice to be part of a big family operation and I know I have a place there, just don't know what it is.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61, Lancaster, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: A new gathering...

Hey sundance

In your dream you seem to meet nice people who introduce you and welcome you in.

'We only wear shoes that fit us well'..But in your dream your shoe dissapeared and found them on the back of the truck.

you said it yourself,
'I am feeling a part of it, but not sure where I fit in;I feel a bit like an outsider'

Are you found at the back of the crowd? Do you keep yourself distant?

Keywords in your dreams: shoes to fit in a new job and a new location. family?

'It is nice to be part of a big family operation and I know I have a place there, just don't know what it is'??? what do you mean??

Maybe its not your crowd ,but your always welcome there..What is it that your looking for?

Im kinda starting to feel like your the guy who is introducing yourself to his family??

Like you don't know them or they don't know you??

Could I be right or wrong??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks Julz...your feedback is helpful... I am going through a transition now... working as an independent associate with a compnay I really like... so I feel a part of it and not a part of it at the same time... I am a bit isolated these days, without much of a social network... so, yes am feeling some distance from others...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61, Lancaster, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

So your dreams are just assuring you of your feelings.It seems like you could fit in. You just have to put yourself out there. Don't hold feelings back, allow them to know who you are..GOODLUCK JOHN

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present