Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
please interpret this strange dream

last night i had a dream where i went to a music concert in a dark room with some friends. i sat next to a girl who I know, she is the girlfriend of a man i am attracted to at the moment. she turned to speak to me and said to me that her boyfriend thinks i am strange because all i ever talk about is how much things weigh. then her boyfriend came in the room, he saw us together and avoided us and went to sit somewhere else, then i woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 newcastle

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: please interpret this strange dream

catherine,
The music concert may be addressing aspects about yourself that you feel are not in harmony {you feel uncomfortable about this aspect}. Could the weight in the dream be your appearance? Perhaps you feel that is a negative in your aspirations toward him, something that will cause him to avoid getting closer to you.

Does that fit with who you are and the relationship? Your response may help clarify the possibilities

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

well yes i do feel that in terms of appearance i am not attractive when compared to him or his girlfriend?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 newcastle

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

catherine,
The symbolism in your dream seems to fit with some out of balance aspect that you feel about yourself. Consciously it may not be as apparent but unconsciously it holds sway over how you may react to certain experiences such as this one {attraction to a guy who has a gf}. The gf in your dream would be symbolic of an 'inner girlfriend' as much as she would the actual person {this is common in dreams}. You are telling yourself you feel strange because of the 'weight' issue. The dream is as much about how you feel about yourself as it is how others feel about you. And there is the issue of being avoided and that too probably stems from how you feel about yourself.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present