Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good angel, bad angel?

My Dream...I was standing on a river bank, upon looking up I noticed a big bird circling above me and getting closer, as he got closer I realized it was an old man with long white hair and beard, white robe and huge white wings. He landed in front of me. He was offering me what appeared to be a pint bottle of liquid which was 3/4 full. For some reason I turned around to see a younger man dressed in all denim who also had huge wings and was offering me the very same bottle. I somehow knew I was suppose to make a choice between the two, instead I woke myself not wanting to make the choice. No one spoke a word, we knew what was going on without speaking ...?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47, Idaho

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: good angel, bad angel?

debbie,
What choices are you now confronting in your life that you would rather not have to make? It may involve a desire or need for freedom in some aspect of your life and may be very emotional. The choices may be between what you know is wise and the other less so but both seemingly fulfilling your needs.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present