Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dirt game

I only remember a small portion of this dream, but there was something striking about it enough for me to be interested in what it might mean. I had it last night.

In the first part, which I cannot remember, no matter how hard I try - I usually find it easy to remember most of a dream, but with this one, it's like I don't want to remember, even though I think what happened itself wasn't that remarkable - I'd been doing something that was very tiring, enough to leave me covered in sweat, and feeling 'dirty', like all I wanted was a shower, I needed to get a shower.
I return to 'home', which is like my home but not, though the details of which as very blurred, all I do remember is that I walked into the garden from through the house, but as though...m,y house was only the back door, yet it felt as though I was walking through the whole of my house.

I stand in the garden, then a friend of mine - from childhood, who I have sisterlike affection for in real life - appears, and I'm thinking to myself; 'all I want is a shower, I don't want this', even before she's begun speaking, and she whispers to me in a very intimate way that we should play a game, and I have to get her as dirty as possible, and that she obviousley wants it to lead to sex. I tell her I'd rather I had a shower, but even as I'm saying it, I know I have to play the game. But there's this part which wants it to happen - kind of like being split in two.

She points to this muddy hole in the ground, and I know I have to get in, and try to cover her in mud. It's not got masses of water in, but it's the kind of mud that's full of mud. The hole reaches my waist, but for somereason, I'm notconcerned by getting muddy myself, and my trousers seem to be immune to the mud, staying perfectly clean. But my hands do get muddy.

My friend starts to run around, and I've got to try and get the mud on her, but the only places I can really reach are her legs, pretty much just to her knee. All I seem to be bothered, or want to do is to kind of carlessly wipe my fingers on her ankle, but mostly the base of her foot.

What does concern me is how the house is going to get muddy - I get a picture in my head of the inside being covered by her foot prints - it's all white and soft (not the actual inside of my house).

At this point I wake up in the early morning, normally dreams with as little action never wake me up, which is the first this that strikes me as odd. The second is that no matter how hard I try, I can't remember the whole of it, when I start picking out details (a vague male presence, a boy with dark hair, though who he is, and what part he plays in the dream is lost to me), I start getting a head ache, which gets worse when I try to think about what happened.

The third thing that seemed...odd about it, was that there was an air in the dream, that reminded me only too well of a dream I've had involving my shadow.

A female presence I can only determine as bad and vague, yet it's like the contact we're making goes beyong skin; it's like I am her, yet it's so vague and dark, I can't quite make sense of who she is, and so on. But she is a short've seperate identity.

This dream had that sort of air beneath the surface, closer than skin, but sort've indecipherable. It's like my shadow is part of the side that wants the game to become something more. Like the conflict is there, but not there...it's really vague.

Thankyou.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Dirt game

Ivy,

Is there a reason to get 'mud' on someone who has already done the same to you? When I say mud I mean getting something on them as payback for something they did to you, getting some 'dirt' or bad information. By getting mud on them and paying them back you develop a sense of guilt for doing so {"What does concern me is how the house is going to get muddy" - the house is you}.

If the above does not apply then look at this possibility.

The fact you can not remember the dream is not something abnormal. Dreams usually disappear from consciousness within a few minutes if not remembered immediately.

But there may be another reason for not remembering this dream. You may not want to. The mud may symbolize a need for 'internal cleansing', about some past experience that you may have guilt feelings over. The friend from childhood may be pointing to a time in the past that this experience occurred. wanting to take a shower would be a need to cleanse yourself of this experience. But not remembering the dream may be a defence against having to remember the experience. The whole experience has made you feel dirty {"What does concern me is how the house is going to get muddy"}. Are there any past experiences that would fit with this?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dirt game

I've never really had reason to get revenge on someone.

'Internal cleansing' fits in with another I had a long while ago and posted here, one in which I was washing dishes which were filthy. That one was definatley to do with cleansing myself of guilt over past events.

I can't say that the friend in this dream had anything to do with such things, or with any feeling of guilt presently, but I suppose that's the way things are in dreams.

The dishes dream was almost explicitly linked with the guilt it was surronding.

This one, has much less to do with it, but the themes are the same I think.

Thanks for your analysis.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present