Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death people

Hi Gerard,
I would like to ask you , why for so many years I dream death people.In the dream I see different people from different places (country) which are dying and I was watching them , but I have no power to help them.
Last night I saw two or three houses flooding , and I try to help the children to don't drawn in the water.In my dream I was messanger I try to explain that they have to come with me on the roof till help will arrive , but no one believe me .
Other time I have dreamed a INDIGENOUS from New Zeeland , death on the table , and family around trying to sing and light up candles (being part of the ceremonie).When I went inside of that house , the death person open his eyes, actually behind the sheets he was tight up like prisonier but family did not like me to know about that.
When he saw me in the house , he try to twist on the table and showed me that he is not dead , they want him death.He was ugly , you could get scared of his face, and waht was touching me was that"he needed a help".
Why do you think almost every night I dream different people dying and I cannot do anything for them.When I walk up I am so exhaust and sad all the day , look like they are inside o me ......Is very sad .

Another time I have dreamt a grave , in the darkness and on the top was a marble written with GOLDEN characters JESUS.What is the symbol of that grave , and the beautiful marble (black too, just like the darkness).Why was night and not day?
Could you help me with an advice?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Death people

elisabeth,
Have you had past experiences, in particular in childhood, that may make you feel as if parts of you are 'dead'? Would family members be a part of those experiences, especially males? And do you have feel depressed or worse at times in your life? I see the dreams as addressing something from your past that has greatly, and negatively, affected your life. If you could answer these questions I believe we may discover actual answers to what these dreams mean.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes ,Gerard ,
I have long period of time when I felt dead.Regarding who contribute to that feeling , mainly was my mother .She use to be agressive physically and verbally and I use to be the stupid child or the "ugly duck".It took years to me to forgive her ,and I did.It took years for me to be able to do a University.On the age of 39 I start University in Australia and not in my country where I was born.
Male part: I never ever have a nice relationship with males till I met my husband.He si the best thing in my life.
Recently he start to dream dead people too.
I would like to thank you very much for your kindness to answer to all of us, I believe that you are a enlighted spirit.
Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

elisabeth,
Thanks for the follow-up post. Perhaps my reading of childhood experiences having to do with males was instead addressing the behavior of your mother; masculine actions of aggression verbally and physically. There may be a connection to that and the inability to accept the masculine psyche in male relationships.

But the good news you have found that 'right guy'. I bet he isn't aggressive at all, the opposite of your mother. And forgiving is most important. Holding it in and letting it fester hurts you more so than her. There is probably residue emotions from those childhood experiences and thus you will still have such dreams as this one.

And congratulations on improving yourself by going to the university. That is a big step.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you Gerard,
Sometimes I believe that is not human being may husband, I mean I really believe that is a special GOD gift.
I used to be a party girl,to please other believing that they respect me more .My husband is opposite as you said:never judge anyone, empathy, very spiritual (he grow up with monks in the temple),very peaceful, a huge sense of dedication and sacrifice for for partner. I am blessed, he chance so many things on me.I gave up smoking, I learn the acceptance.He never push me really to do anything ,always has a nice and pleasant way of expressing himself or his opinion.
I am study in Nursing and I love it.
Thank you very much Gerard for taking your time to help others to have a better understanding of themselves.
Elisabeth
I am still working with myself .....I have a lot of things to correct

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40

stats from 7-14-10 to the present