Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
faceless

ok well i liked this site, and im gonna post a dream which my girlfriend and told me about.
i think you are doing a great job gerard!

the dream started with her going to a party with friends, however she didn not see their faces. they took her to a door, it was just a door, in the middle of nothing. as she was urged to go in, and started to do so, someone said " you wont be able to go through without blood on your hands"(important part for later)
she then saw herself fighting a big fat man. she killed him, and then a black cat showed up. the cat scratched her all over her body, and left her almost dieng, then she managed to get hold of it by its mouth, and impale it with a metal rod. it didnt die as she did so, and the cat said "i will still kill you someday". she then woke up with her hands aching

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: faceless

jonas,
Has your gf being in some kind of conflict, possibly an argument with someone recently. A disagreement about really nothing at all? It probably was more about ego than a real conflict?
Most likely with another girl.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present