Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
discasting

hi

i just had this dream ... it is horrible...

i am in a big tent like a circus tent and there is a lot of people there. and in the center there is some people who are about to tell all of us something and there is a screen .. and on the screen the images starts - images of someone holding a baby and putting his eye out , and the blood is coming from the eye , and another guy is urinating in that eye while another is collecting that blood in a cup...and in the back i can see another massacers like that .... and i start to feel sick and i go uot to throu up but i can t let anyone see me doing that so i swolow the vomit which makes me more sick ...

where or why does that ! pop up in my dream ????????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 beograd

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: discasting

Alex,
My sense is the dream is trying to present to you something you may be holding in about yourself. Something that you need to let out that is at the 'center' of who you are. Letting this emotional aspect out may make you sick but holding it in makes it even worse.

I suggest you look at your life and determine what it is that really sickens you. Something that you are holding in that needs to be let out. Only by letting this emotional aspect out can there be a healing.
I also suggest you post other dreams that may provide clues to what this emotional issue is. This dream only describes that there is an issue but does not point to what it may be.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: discasting

tnx :)

but i haven t dreamed about anything else lately so .. i don t know what that could be .. but the past 10 days i am pretty stressed without any concret reason .. and i can t relax even with my loved ones or all alone and that is strange cause i usualy can .. i am not unhappy it s just that i feel a big anger toward everything ... again without any reason .. but why a baby ? can i relate that to my childhood or to something else ? there are some people in the croud that i know but those are not my friends ... does that show something ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 beograd

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present