Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dead bodies and zombies

I need help with this dream cause I totally don't understand it and I can't find anything on any website that has anything on any of the symbols.

The first thing I remember in my dream is standing in a parking lot, there were other people around me and we knew something bad was going on but at this point I didn't know what that bad thing was. There was a wooden fence and everyone started staring at it cause it was starting to expand like it was having trouble containing something. All the sudden it busted and a wave of dead bodies poured into the parking lot. I ran down the street and people were following me and we got to a part in the road that had a big 16-wheeler truck with this huge trailer on it. I didn't know what was in it, and I wanted to see why people were crowding around it and then the trailer walls busted open and a whole bunch of just "hachted" (like from an egg) and in the trailer was a whole bunch of food supplies that were suppose to have been passed out to people, but the zombies took almost all of it and destoryed the rest. I then realized that we were in the middle of an apcalypse. The zombies ignored all the people and just ran down the road away from us. My memory of my dream gets a little fuzzy here and the next clear thing I remember is trying to get as many people into a house because a large amount of zombies were heading our way, we just barely got into the house in time and that is pretty much the last thing I remember.

Just incase you wondering the 'symbols' that stuck out the most were the dead bodies bursting out of the fence and the zombies busting out of the trailer.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Bristol, TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: dead bodies and zombies

Lexi,
Do you feel fenced in by something or someone in your life, an emotional experience that seems to be expanding? This aspect in your life may be causing a part of you to feel lifeless or dead. You carry these emotions with you leaving you feeling all the energy has been drained from you. These are 'life changing' events emotionally. Consciously you try to hold off these emotions but unconsciously you know they are too strong to hold off.

What experiences in your life would fit with the above? The dream seems to be pretty direct about the emotional experiences that are attempting to drain you but putting it all together is something only you can do.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present