Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worms eating my arm.

A dream I had last night that I don't fully understand.

I was in Forrest Chase (the city square outside my work) on my way home from work. It was snowy and wintery (it doesn’t snow in my climate) and people were putting up a huge Christmas tree (in my climate Christmas is in summer).

I noticed a strange gel like substance stuck to my arm and tore it off. Underneath there was a hole in my arm, a number of worms started coming out of the hole, and I squashed them as they came out. The worms were of a red colour, not bright but more pastel (the red I prefer to use in my cartography work).

I realised I had been bitten by some kind of parasite that had laid eggs in my arm. I found more of the holes and was trying to get rid of all the worms. I found one hole where no worms came out.

I peered into the hole and could see a big cavern like structure (when I looked through it became a lot larger scale) with white walls, sort of translucent, not see through but sort of like quartz-crystal. At the end I could see a small hole which I knew the worm had gone through deeper into my arm. I wanted to get it out but there was no way for me to get to it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, Perth Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Worms eating my arm.

Rook,
Is there something within your life that has been covered up, something you try to repress when confronted? Somewhere in your life there may have been an experience{s} that may have caused wounds that are now developing into something that you may not have control over. The more you become aware of this aspect te deeper the wounds seem to be.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Worms eating my arm.

I guess the biggest thing I ever covered up, that I am aware of, is when I covered up that I failed some units at uni from my parents and somehow attempted to covertly go to uni when my parents thought I had finished. Of course when my mum put a lot of pressure on to get a job I had to own up, and in the end owning up was a huge relief.

I had put that behind me and thought it was done and dusted, but now I have to bring my academic record into work to try and get a pay rise, but I am ashamed of some of the things shown on there. I have an incredible reputation at work that I don't really want to compromise.

This is a very recent development, so could be related, especially in the symbolism of the snow and christmas tree, as I failed around the time I went to Finland for Christmas, hence my only ever white Christmas.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, Perth Western Australia

stats from 7-14-10 to the present