Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Boy I Like

Well there is this boy that told me he liked me after i moved to a different school. we talked alot and i said i liked him back. so we got to know each other more. soon after i have this dream where i was in a warehouse sort of place with my mom. we were about to leave when i saw him. instead of leaving the building, i walked with him and we talk for a bit, but i dont know what about. then my mom said it was tim to go. so we hopped onto a golf cart(to drive out) and the driver started driving.
then about a minite after i saw HIM riding the golf car behinf us, and my mom said that i could say boodbye. so i jumped out and ran to his golf cart and he came out. then we held hands looked at each other, then walked out of the scene with him while our arms were around each other... then i realized i was dreaming, i was about to wake up anyway so intead of continueing my dream i opened my eyes.

by the way, arent lucid dreams where you know your dreaming and you are able to control it? because once i knew bthat i was dreaming and i wasnt able to open my eyes in my dream. i was stuck in it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope- i have not

Re: A Boy I Like

Amber,
To answer your question about lucid dreaming, yes, it is where you have some control of the dream. Lucid dreaming is not something I encourage since dreams are therapeutic and taking control may dilute some of the healing value of the dream.

As for your dream. It is probably a straightforward expression of what is happening in your waking life. At your age dreams can be less symbolic {although the actions will have symbolic meaning, something only you will know since it is your life} and will be about actual ego experiences. This dream may fit more with wish fulfillment, perhaps not just about having a relationship with this particular boy but with relationships in general. It is inherent in all of us to have someone special in our lives.

And speaking of someone special. Could that be what your other posted dreams is addressing?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks you very much. But what do you mean "other posted dream"? Do you mean the one where i couldn't open my eyes? Because in that dream, I was being held captive somewhere when i realized i was dreaming, but wasn't able to control myself and wakeup. Is that normal? haha

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yep

Amber,
I am speaking to your dream weird dream but i wanna know what it means you posted today.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Oh, the dream about the toilets. Well, I don't think it has to do with someone special. Thanks for helping me, by the way.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? ya

stats from 7-14-10 to the present