Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weird dream but i wanna know what it means

before anyone reads this, i want them to know that i have had this dream many time before.Its weird.lol!

i was in a crowded building that had hundreds of rooms. each room contained a special toilet made for a certain species.(there were aliens too) i walked around the builing forever and saw all the different toilets. but the issure was that i couldnt find the toilet made for me. i walked around some more and saw this toilet that didnt have a room, but i didnt use it because i didnt want to be exposed. so i ended waking up without finding my special toilet.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yep

Re: weird dream but i wanna know what it means

Amber,
The many hundreds of rooms would most likely represent the different aspects, emotions, traits, etc. of who you are. You may be trying to eliminate one particular aspect. Or it may be you have repressed this one aspect and need to let it out so to better understand it. Exposing it probably is what is needed and in doing so it may reveal something 'special' about yourself.
Wish I could be more explicit but the dream doesn't address any particulars other than it is special and needs to eliminated or exposed.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: weird dream but i wanna know what it means

Okay. Thanks, again! =]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? ya

stats from 7-14-10 to the present