Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream analysis

A dream(s) I had when I was young, around 8. I was small and riding a tricycle. A HUGE truck with a roller of sorts on the front was after me. Like something that would flatten a tarred surface, street. I don't think there was anyone driving it, but it was after me and it was hot. I get to the curb and can't go any farther or I'll fall off the curb on my trike. And I'm screaming but there's no one around. Then I'm not sure if this is part of the same dream or another dream, but I'm in a room alone and the door is locked, I can't get out. People keep looking in the window on the door at me one at a time or several at a time. The room is mis-shaped, like in a maze or puzzle where one corner is only 2 feet tall and another corner is like 15 feet tall each corner and wall are different in size etc. The faces are all distorted, big noses, then some big eyes, like from a special effects horror show. I'm crying and the people are all talking loud and distorted and I can't tell what they are saying. I sit in the corner knees to chest rocking and trying to say what's happening, or why is it happening, and I can't speak it only think it.
I had this dream several to many times, not so much as I got older, but I remeber it vividly, don't ever really talk of it..... Thank you for any interpretation you may offer.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, Omaha, NE

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dream analysis

Denice,
I'll provide an interpretation in the morning to your dream. A couple of questions if you should read this post before then.
Do I assume you had this dream recently, and in the dream your are 8 years old. Or are these dreams you had when you were 8 years old?

If they are recent dreams then I should be able to provide an intelligent interpretation. But if they were dreams when you were the age 8, that will be different. The mind of a child is so imaginative it is often difficult to discern reality from imagination.

But on the other hand. If the dream was from your childhood there may be something to the fact you have remembered the dream contents as you have all these years. The actions in the dream may be of a frightened young child, something beyond the normal imaginative mind of a child, and be addressing some emotional conflict from experiences during childhood.
So the question.

Do you have, or do you remember any childhood emotional conflicts such as psychological or physical abuse? That would be important in understanding the dreams of a 8 year old.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dream analysis

Denise,
Let we await your reply to my questions before I tender an opinion for your dream. It is vital to know when you had this dream to provide a proper interpretation. The questions I posed will provide valuable insights to the possibilities of the dream message.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present