Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EVERY MORNING I HAVE AT LEAST 5 DREAMS???

First of all i cant sleep until 4 a.m.,and that is going since January,so almost 9 months now!!!and then when i sleep,around 4 a.m. i start to dream again and again,and after every dream i wake up and then go back to sleep,to another dream.And EACH one of them is diffrent.I Ussualy WAKE UP around 1 or 2 p.m. It is going for 20 days in month,then 10days normal,and then again 20...10...20...

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???
I`LL PAY!! :)))))

p.s. sorry my bad english,if ther is mistake.
and i forgot to mention,that i broke up with my girlfriend in January.in the begining i couldnt sleep because of her,i know that,but after 1-2 months i forgot her and then it started again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 Serbia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: EVERY MORNING I HAVE AT LEAST 5 DREAMS???

Stefanel,
You may consciously think you have forgotten her but unconsciously there may be lingering deep feelings for her. Unable to sleep is either a psychological problem or there may a chemical imbalance or even be a neurological disorder. Are you under a lot of stress other than the relationship? And what difference in your life was there those times you were able to sleep and when you were not?

As for dreaming. Studies have shown that missing sleep only delays the process of dreaming and actual REM sleep {that period during sleep when you dream} increases to make up for those hours of lost sleep.

Look at your life and determine what stresses there are that you can change or eliminate. Very often it is those stresses in life that interrupt sleep.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes,you are right there,about the stress!I am definitly under a lot of stress,etc:my eyes,school,friends,a lot of others personal problems... I suspected earlier that it was all about the stress,but the worse thing is that i cant react myself on these problems,because many of them depend on my parents!
Never mind,i`ll try to fix this as soon as i can.i was mostly interested about to many dreams. i can understand 1 or 2 dreams but 5,6,7.
Anyway,i want to thank you a lot!!!
One more question:Does these dreams have also meanings,or i dream them because i cant sleep(they dont have any meaning)???
one more time,thanks!

I didnt tell you what i heard few days ago. If you
watched new Betmen:Dark night,the actor who played Joker,he died few days after the premier of this movie!He died of INSOMNIA.He mix some medicin.
Just informative.

Stefanel,
Dreams do having meaning. They are about you and your life. I would probably venture to guess your dreams are full of conflicting imagery reflecting the stressful events in your waking life. Dreams seek to help you work through the stresses. To learn more about dreams read this link I created.
A Simple Guide to Dreams

As for the number of dreams you are having. Once again, when you fail to get the hours of sleep you need you do not experience REM sleep. The next time you do sleep your mind will make up for lost dreams resulting in more REM sleep.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present