Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tree and house

Hi, I recently had a dream I was walking down a road. My husband was with me. We were not talking(nothing new) we began to come up on this massive tree. The tree was dying.Yet it still had fruit and a few leaves. The fruit was GIANT pomegranets. I looked and noticed all the fruit on the ground. I went into panic that the fruit was going to rot. My husband told me to leave it alone. I then looked to my left there were 2 houses there. One I knew was mine the other I wasnt sure. As my eyes began to move across the ground to the house I noticed things were not as I saw them when I first glanced. Everything looked broken down. My eyes went up the broken steps of the porch noticing every detail. Then I stopped and looked at the door. It had paint peeling and a small square window. There was a very dim light coming from this house. Then I heard a voice telling me to leave the fruit there and go. I looked for my husband and he was gone. When I awoke I remember saying this is the house that stands next to me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 FLorida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Tree and house

kim,
Two possibilities to the dream symbol of your ex-husband {I know you are divorced from your second posted dream}. The first, and most likely is it represents your true ex-husband and that relationship. The second, and less likely is it symbolizes an important masculine aspect of your own psyche. It could be doing both with an emphasis on one over the other.
I'll address the probability of your ex being a symbol as himself in your relationship with him {remembering the dream is about you and the relationship is an aspect of your life}.

I believe your comment about your ex, "We were not talking (nothing new)" says a lot of about what your dream is wanting to communicate. The massive tree that is dying would be you {personal growth} and the fruit that will rot is your potential to blossom into that person and life you wish for is at risk. The fear was that the relationship was so strained it was endangering your personal growth. Is that a true observation?

Things are not the same as they once were in your life/relationship {I noticed things were not as I saw them when I first glanced}. And a reference to the relationship, "Everything looked broken down".
The two houses would be two divided houses, you and his {One I knew was mine the other I wasn't sure}. You are no longer in the relationship with your ex the relationship. The details of the house are the details of the relationship, broken down peeling, with dimming possibilities.
I looked for my husband and he was gone. This house is next to you. Look who was next to you when you woke up every morning {or should have been in a thriving relationship}. And now you are looking at the new man in your life who is standing next to you. Are there questions, doubts? And if so are they bonified or a result of the failed relationship with your ex?

As for the other possibility of it being a masculine aspect, that would involve personal characteristics about yourself that is in crisis. That can be possible even if the dream is primarily about the relationship with your husband.

But why are you having this dream now since you are divorced? Are there questions in your current new relationship that you feel are related, negative aspects? It may be intuitive, or it may be lingering doubts about relationships in general. Perhaps your second dream post will shed light on the possibilities.

Does this fit your life?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I'm sorry this tree fream was when I was making my decision to leave my relationship with my husband. I left him in May. Relationally we were separated over 4 yrs ago. The other fream I posted was just a few days ago

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 FLorida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

kim,
That could alter the interpretation of both dreams. I assumed {ass u me} they were connected. I'll take another look at the dreams later today.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present