Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frequent weird dreams that I always seem to narrate as i'm having them

okay...so I've been having frequent nightmares on and off for almost 2 years now. I contstantly dream, but most of the time, it is either a very weird dream, or a very scary dream. Recently my emotions have been very very strange. Today, when i took a short nap, I had the following dream:

"My time, my money, that's the way it should be," he said as he performed yet another one of his miracles. The doctor did not care for every patient such as he should have. The priority of a patient's care was determined by the size of their wallet, and nothing more. "My time, my money, that's the way it should be." A family walked in as the doctor treated yet another patient. I see a girl that is ill in some manner. This isn't something that can be solved by any regular person. Something is wrong at a genetic level. Lucky for this girl, the good doctor specializes in gene therapy at a microscopic level. She also has a family that just so happens to be the highest bidder.

Everything that could go wrong usually does. Weeks later, I see this girl again, except she is in a zombie-like state. Others like her are held captive in a small fenced in area. I see those others in black and white (perhaps because of their lack of humanity) and as stick figures. As the family lead their precious little girl in, (yet again) the good doctor shifts his attention to them. "My time, my money, that's the way it should be." He looks at the girl and responds, "Ah, this is a small matter, a quick fix and nothing more." The doctor begins his work. I see him looking through a strange device. He is tampering with the girl's genetic structure.

"My time, my money, that's the way it should be."

I have narrated a few other dreams as well, but I don't understand them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, Jacksonville, AR but used to live in Rockville, IN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Frequent weird dreams that I always seem to narrate as i'm having them

Phil,
Let’s start with narration during a dream.
The following is from personal experience and must be considered as without empirical scientific proof so bears actual research.

As I have experienced narration it seemed, as I perceive it, to be either:
1. Direct communication and contact between conscious and unconscious. Basically, clear and direct knowledge of meaning of unconscious information during a dream. These experiences were calm, analytical, methodical in nature.
2. A filter to block significant unconscious content. A narrator is outside of any situation, removed and detached acting as an observer and not actually a party to the event. These experiences were fraught with highly charged emotion.

About this dream, as I read your dream the following came to mind:

Fortune and several definitions:

A person's condition or standing in life determined by material possessions or financial wealth. (Obvious in the dream-literal interpretation of “My time, my money, that’s the way it should be”)

A hypothetical, often personified force or power that favorably or unfavorably governs the events of one's life. (Less obvious in the dream and symbolic meaning of genetic)

A foretelling of one's destiny. (so subtle- foretelling being the symbolic meaning of narration, and therefore safety in not being directly involved?)

Look back at the time the nightmares began for clues. It would be something with an emotionally charged element possibly linked to safety. It’s possible something happened at that time to stimulate feelings of a lack of, need for, etc safety.

Does anything now come to mind about the dream(s), and possible stimulus?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present