Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
father heart attack

last night i had a dream that my father had a heart attack and i was in charge of phoning for the ambulance because in my waking life im a medical student so i knew what important facts to say on the phone; but in the dream it turned out that he didnt have a heart attack and was fine. my father is currently in good health do what does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: father heart attack

cathy,
Taking the job home is often the subject of our dreams. And your father of course is someone who you love and worry about. Although he is in good health he is getting older and this dream is probably addressing those health concerns that come with growing older. Along with the experiences you probably witness in your job where men his age do have health problems, the status of his health could very well be the stimulus for your dream.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present