Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Battling in the theater and color coding

This is one that I actually dreamed last June, but so much was going on that month, I forgot all about it until I remembered it while thinking about the guy in it. This is actually the first dream that he showed up in, and has since been in almost every dream since.

Sorry this one is so long. It was rather vivid.

I started out in a beautiful garden, with a cobbled pathway surrounded by colorful flowers in full bloom. I was with a group, but I had lost them farther back. I had spent time breathing in the flowers (I do that sometimes), and they left me behind, but I wasn't worried. In fact it was almost better, since they wouldn't be chattering at me.

I came upon the end of the pathway, and walked into a white house-like building. I climbed a flight of stairs, hurrying a bit, since I had to get to a dance class which was held in the building. I came upon the room where the guys were practicing, passed it by, and climbed another flight of stairs. There was a woman in there dressed all in blue-ish white. She smiled softly, gestured out the window. I looked out to see snow on the ground, rather deserted, but still beautiful.A girl in orange stepped out from the corner of the room. Her smile was sinister, and she ran out of the room. I followed her.

I lost sight of her. I ended up in my school's auditorium/theater, but it was bigger. I was now dressed all in yellow, a flowy sort of dress, and there was a guy standing next to me also dressed all in yellow. The girl and another girl, dressed in red, attempted to ram us into the stage using a piano. We got out of the way and jumped up onto the stage. Somehow the girl in orange and the guy in yellow had swords, and were fighting. The guy looked at me, told me that he would handle her, and that I needed to get away. I climbed up onto the grid (the metal bars over the stage that hold lights), where a yellow dog (poodle?) was surrounded and about to be attacked by an oppossum and a muskrat. The dog looked up at me sadly, and, though I hated to do it, I knew that the only way to save it was to push it off the grid and onto the stage below. I did so, he ran off, but the other two animals jumped down and chased after it.

I followed them, hoping to save the dog, but the girl in orange jumped up to confront me. Unarmed, there was little that I could do but try to shove her off the grid. She became distracted, and I ran. I came out to the garden pathway again, covered by the snow I had seen from the window, and stopped short, just looking. The guy put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, and noticed that his dress shirt had a few cuts in it, and the shirt had turned a bit orange around them.

Any help? And any further help on who this guy might be?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Battling in the theater and color coding

Sera,
My sense of the dream is you are not like other teens because you are focused on other things in life different from most teens {could it be creative skills-dance?}. But is is so hard to concentrate on those things because of the peer pressures and demands of ordinary life. There is an inclination, a natural one for all teens, to follow the leader, give in to peer pressures and abandoned {at least as a serious matter} the creative desires.
The good thing is this creative desire runs deep. It may be you need to be a normal teen but not abandon those creative interests altogether. Finding a way to do both may be the task before you.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present