Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weird dream

Ok so I had this dream last night and its kinda weird my dad has been a truck driver for about 25 years and most of the drivers around here know him......in my dream I was standing on the side of the road and a semi truck was coming down the road backwards well I tried to flag them down and they wouldn't stop so I jumped on the side trying to get him to stop by they wouldnt finally they let me inside the cab and I explained I was just trying to let them know there was a cop down the street and they may want to drive in the right direction and then told them who my dad was and the driver was like oh man I feel stupid I have known your dad for years I then asked the driver to stop me by my grandmas house so I could pick up some things and then take me back to house where a friend lived when I was a child (in real life he stopped me at a house a cousin lives at not my grandma and I gave him directions to a house a friend used to live at) I was thinking that maybe the dream meant my dad was going backwards in his career which is not the case in actually life but have no idea I have never had a weird dream like this before

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: weird dream

Kristy,
The dream isn't about your dad but about you. Since your dad is prevalent in the dream it may be about your relationship with him. Is that 'going backwards', is there a recent conflict between you and your dad? It may be you are trying to get his attention and a desire that the relationship start to go in 'the right direction'.

Look back to when you were a child. Was there an event or an experience that involved your dad that could relate to the present relationship with him? What 'things' from that period of time are still in conflict?

Again' look to the dream as addressing the relationship between you and your dad and that going backwards. Let me know your response.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: weird dream

No my dad and I have a great relationship I was raised by him as a single parent and I have always been a daddys girl I talk to my dad every day and have not had any disagreements or anything I am not sure if this was a part of my dream or another dream but I got married this past may but in my dream I was talking to my cousins wife(whom I barely know in real life) about my wedding and I needed a red flowers for my flower arrangement for the wedding and she told me she said some left from when she got married and I was worried about the color being the right color of red (In my wedding I was worried the designer was picking the right colors or red) also at some point in my dream I was trying to use my cell phone to call someone but the call would not go threw I tried over and over again I remember few parts of it but the most rememberable part was with the truck driver driving backwards and taking me to my cousins house(the same one with the flowers) and then to a childhood friends house

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present