Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Being murdered in someone elses body

This girl and I went into a warehouse, but I was not in my own body I was in a larger person's body. We saw this big hole in the wall and decided to go into it. So I went in first and because I was a little round, it was a little hard for me to go through but this scary looking woman came toward me and somehow I knew that she was going to kill me so I think I told her that it would be easier for her to kill the skinny girl first. So she let me through the hole and went after the skinny girl and although I did not see the murder, I knew that she had sliced her up like deli meat. So I started to run but couldn't get anywhere because of my weight but I did see a bunch of boxes and I assumed that they were bodies. Then I saw her coming at me but I woke up before anything happened.

What could this mean??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, Arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Being murdered in someone elses body

Polly,
Have you been concerned about your weight lately? Although symbols are most often metaphorical in dreams at your age they can be less so and would usually represent current fears from your waking life. Killing the skinny girl may be the fear of becoming overweight. It may be you are unaware of how much your weight is a part of your concerns {I did not see the murder}. Could it be you are so unconsciously obsessed about your weight you are blocking out the concerns. Could it be leading to a more serious condition resulting from being too concerned about your weight {anorexia or bulimia}?

If there is not a weight problem then look to other emotional concerns that are 'over-weighting' you. But make sure it isn't about your weight and the more serious issues I listed. There may be a state of denial about an obsession over weight which is often the case with women who are anorexia or bulimia.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Being murdered in someone elses body

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for your insight but I promise you I do not have a weight problem, I eat what I want. However I do think you made a good point about other matters weighing me down because I have been very stressed. I am an engineering major and I think it's probably getting to me.

Thank you!

-polly

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, Arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present