Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coughing Enormous Balls

I was in a very fancy castle . I had some kind of task to do for a lady. I realized I needed a drink...then started coughing. I could not stop. I was suddenly so shocked as I coughed out an enormous
ball..soft ...multicolored..similar to for lack of a better description like hard jello(mucus?) it was approximately the size of a large grapefruit and then I threw up another one almost as large. I had them in
my hands and wanted to show them to the lady of the castle for they were so extraordinarily unbelievable but thought she might be repulsed. The scene then changed to my standing on a pier with the ocean and
someone coming up in a boat for me to get into. we
were then riding quickly over water that was rising.

It was one of those dreams that one will not forget.

Perhaps a release? I went to bed weeping in grief of
a realization of circumstances in my life that seem
to never change and being trapped. I did cry a lot
and allowed myself to feel the sorrow and did not run
away from the sadness.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Mid America

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Coughing Enormous Balls

Deeanna,
Coughing up something may suggest you are in need or are trying to letting out a strong flow of emotions which part of would be repulsive to you {you are the lady in the castle}. It would represent experience{s} in your life that you want to eliminate but unconsciously it is too powerful. You want to escape from these emotional experiences but the tide of emotions are rising, perhaps to extremes.

What you must realize is your dreams are reflecting your emotional life as it is when you have the dream. I assume your last statement is one of fact so the dream would be addressing whatever it is that is causing the sadness in your life. If these bouts of emotions are indeed extreme you may need to seek counseling. There may be a need to find a better way to handle the grief in your life and often that takes some professional help.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Coughing Enormous Balls

thank you Gerard.

I do have a friend who is talking to me daily and at times on the webcam. A professional who has become my touchstone...they seem to come as I need them. I also for a coupla years paid money for Jungian Dream
work which was very expensive via e mail. In my fourties during
a divorce I did bioenergetic work, Jungian analysis with a female and then attended al anon for many years. Now in the country the support is minimal. Even tho I love and need a lot of solitude the task at hand is very long and seemingly now neverending.
So perhaps I do need to connect physically again with a mentor for emotional support to get thru the
end of this. I will meditate upon your idea.
This is a wonderful site!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Mid America

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present