Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
symbols and child theme

Dear Gerard, before you read, I am female :)

I was in a room , the room was nice & modern room, it was daytime but the blinds were down, a few cool/stylish people i didnt know were watching TV, and suddenly I see in the newspaper the death announcement of a real life close friend of mine (in real life she is a close friend who is a psychotherapist, she is pregnant and tomorrow is her birthday) the death announcement was given by a famous businessman (the real life name of his company is “brothers in law”) who in the advert says my friend was the nicest person and a patron of children etc.
Then I read in another part of the newspaper that to get into contact with the dead, one should find a place where they will not be disturbed and concentrate and their spirit will start communicating. First I feel afraid and try to ignore it but then decide to go ahead, and decide not to look for a special place but instead go and lie down in my bed, lie on my side looking at the wall and start concentrating. And in a few minutes my friend’s ghost comes laying down facing me and we start talking. When I ask her why she died she nonchalantly says “I wasn’t feeling that good so I died”. Then I start thinking that my sister and I had killed a child and hid it somewhere and that was our secret and worry if there is any chance of this being found out because of whats happening now and I wake up with this scared, guilty, afraid to be caught feeling in my dream that feels familiar from previous dreams..

many thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Istanbul

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: symbols and child theme

Fish,
What is it in your present waking life do you feel may be on the verge of ending or needs to end {dying}? Is there some part of you that feels dead and buried? Could it be related to childhood? Or it could be about children in your later life. The ghosts may be past experiences that still haunt you. What secrets are you buried and are hiding? Was there an aborted pregnancy? Or a desire to have children that for some reason did not come about?
Your dreams are about you and the symbols are directly related to you in some way {your friend would represent some aspect of yourself or your life-shared experiences perhaps}. Try to determine what it is about your friend that relates to you, your personality, your life. 'Finding out now' may be important to understanding something about yourself that has been hidden away.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: symbols and child theme

thank you.. i wish my future dreams continue to give clues on where to start..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Istanbul

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present