Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clothes and a small box

On November 12, 2008, I woke up from dreaming. I kept the pictures of two things in the dream fresh on my mind.

I saw in a dream a dress of a woman hung from a hook inside of a closet. When I notice the back of this dress, it had a big, long whole in it. It draped from the hook but my eyes was fixed on the whole in the dress (I usually hang things on a hook in my closet when I can find a hanger).

All of a sudden someone placed a small box into the closet. The person who placed the box seem to have a man hands.

What does my dream means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Clothes and a small box

Tracy,
Is it possible to provide more info on the dream, or better yet the whole dream? That may provide other clues as to what the dream is trying to communicate.

As for what you have provided. The dress may represent your personality, or who you are in general. If that is true then the hole may represent something missing in your life. Or there is something lacking in your persona.

The box could represent many things. Boxes are usually square which could represent wholeness {to compensate for what is lacking}. Freud saw a box as representing the vagina. The hands that put the box into the closet {your unconscious-hidden emotions?} is a mans which may suggest a man is a part of the equation.

One possibility that comes to mind. Do you have children? If not perhaps you are wishing you had.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present