Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A boyfriend and a car with no wheels.

In a dream, I saw myself and a recent boyfriend standing side by side together in a room. The surrounding setting reminded me of a relative's home. It appeared that we were in my grandmother's apartment.

While my recent boyfriend and I stood together, the scenery in the room suddenly turns into another, where I could see two hands reaching out to touch a role of unwrapped quaters.

In the last episode of the dream, I still remained side by side with my recent boyfriend, until he left me to go to this tall building that had a car on top of it without wheels (He does not own a car.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A boyfriend and a car with no wheels.

Tracy,
My sense is the dream is saying something about the relationship with your 'recent' boyfriend. There are two recurring statements in the dream that may have meaning. One is the emphasis put on 'recent' boyfriend which may say something about relationships in general. The second statement is 'standing side by side'. That may suggest you are 'standing' with him despite some problems or reservations. I still remained side by side sounds as if it may be something you choose to do, perhaps with reservations. He let's you go but you are a 'car without wheels'. Could this mean you are helpless without him, or perhaps helpless when you are not in a relationship?

The statement 'two hands reaching out to touch a role of unwrapped quarters' may be saying something about your self worth. Do you have a need to be in a relationship and could that be because of a lack of self confidence being on your own?

The grandmother's apartment may be addressing your wise self. The emphasis on 'recent boyfriend' may be about staying in a relationship. There may be an intuitive aspect to this, perhaps an intuitive feelings something isn't working out in this relationship.

There does seem to be an element of questioning about this recent relationship. Are there questions, or problems, or fears about this?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Dear Gerard:

There are some things that I do not like about him. For one, he is over dependence on others to assist him to fulfil his goals.

He was once a boxer and had alot of people cheering and praising him. But that was ten years ago. He believes that he can enter the business world now without a solid knowledge of how the business world functions. He works for a man that owns a gym and owns others. His boss drives him to places to promote the business. The boss lets him manage his boxing gym because of his past reputation among fans that knows my recent boyfriend but he has little education. He finished high school but his basic skills are weak.

My recent boyfriend is trying to become famous again but he is not doing boxing matches. I feel he needs an education to venture out into the business world even though he teaches boxing for this business man.

I hope this helps clear up somethings about my dream. I became attracted to him because he is a caring and passionate person.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Tracy,
I'll comment more in the morning. But your response does clear up what might be the meaning of 'standing side by side' with your current boyfriend. You are as tall as he is, you are his supperior intellect wise. His past status makes him feel he is but in reality he is not. This causing conflict, as you stat in your response.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard,

I have to correct something. He is a x boyfriend. I had put him out of my house two weeks ago before I had my dream.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present