Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rape on the Bike Path.

So last night i had this dream where i was walking home in the dark on the bike path. Out of nowhere this guy came out, and he put his hand over my mouth. He said "If you don't scream, then i won't kill you." Then he raped me. He left me there since i didn't scream. After he had left i pulled my pants back up and just laid there. In the morning somebody found me and called the cops. Then all of the sudden i was at school. Nobody knew what had happened though. And that boy i like, we'll call him Bob, told me i looked sad. Then he went to give me a hug, and i said "No! don't touch me!". And he asked me what was wrong and i told him what happened. Bob and the boy, we'll call him Bill, who sits on the other side of me said they'd both give me hugs after class. Bill gave me a hug then had to go, but Bob gave me the longs hug and told me it was all gonna be okay. Then i woke up. I was weird.
~Dream Big.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 & NH.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no.

Re: Rape on the Bike Path.

DreamBig,
Is this a narrative of your dream or the actual dream as you remember it? The dialog in the dream is very unusual. Have you ever experienced any assaults? If you can provide insights to the dream it would help.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

The narrative i guess. No i haven't experienced any assaults.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female.

DreamBig,
The way the dream unfolded was very unusual and is why I asked whether it was a narrative of the dream and not the dream as it occurred. Let me take a look at it and give you my sense later. I have a head cold and I am not at my best when i have a foggy head.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

okiiee dokiiee.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present