Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice but confusing

This isn't all of my dream but it's a little weird for me to dream about. If any of you haven't seen Twilight the actor Taylor lautner is a big part of the dream.
Okay let's start...Whenever I opened up my back door I always saw Taylor standing there I usually greeted him with a big hug and he sadi that if he's ever not there and I needed him I could just call his name and he'd come running. When he left he would always place these little gifts spread around the yard, I don't remember what was in them but I would always feel happy and smile. We never kissed but I once came out and hugged him not letting go I don't know why but my arms wouldn't unlock so I buried my face in his chest.
This is the first time i'd ever dreamed of someone I haven't seen in person and my dreams are mostly about my family and other really odd things.
If you have any comments about my dream please feel free to post them

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 Spokane

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes three times

Re: Nice but confusing

Sophie,
Here is the explanation of what dreams of famous people may represent in our dreams:

{1} If some public figure or celebrity appears in a dream, the person may be there to express something about you or someone close to you.

{2} The famous person may represent what you would like to be. This may correspond to your shadow-self, the other side of your personality that is still buried in your unconscious. If so, it means you could incorporate into your conscious life those desired qualities that you see in the famous person, because they are already present - latent - in you.

{3} Alternatively, what the famous person represents may be a part of your personality or behaviour patterns that you have refused to acknowledge - for example, aggressiveness or a will to dominate.

Your dream may represent a need or desire to be loved and accepted. Unconsciously {backdoor} you may be in need of hugs and acceptance. The pattern behavior may be directed at family members {especially your father}. Are there conditions at home where you feel a lack of love and acceptance? The inclusion of a famous person may be due to influences of outward stimuli {movie stars being a surrogate because they are so much a part of a ten's life in the 21st century}.

Does that fit with your current situation at home?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes somewhat, my mother and father have been fighting all the time latley and my mom said that she was just staying the marriage for my sister and I. Latley i've been having a weird feeling towards my father it's not hatred I just don't want to be around him or do things together.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Sophie,
The dream is probably addressing those emotional aspects of your life. It does fit neatly with what is going on in your waking life. Of course there may be other experiences the dream is trying to address, other than family oriented experiences. But only you can know those associations and it would seem they are secondary and not as imp[ortant.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so much Gerard =)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present