Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Commune environment

I was in an environment like a commune of some kind. There were young men and women, and full and partial nudity were common. I was new there and still learning my way around, but everyone there seemed to know everyone else.

I was about to take a shower, and locked the door, but was interrupted (or maybe just became distracted). By the time I got back to shower, I’d learned that locking the bathroom door wasn’t necessary or usual there, so I left it unlocked. I was pulling the shower curtain when I saw it wasn’t large enough to cover the entire tub. I could see that some of the women wanted to see me (they were standing at a distance – somehow the room was quite large and open – showing interest in me but no embarrassment) so I stopped my efforts to close the curtain, leaving more than half of the tub covered but with plenty of open space for them to see me. It was slightly embarrassing - I was engorged (not erect) but I didn’t mind very much being nude in front of them, since many of them were at least partially nude also.

I bent down to adjust the water flow or temperature, and when I looked up there was a nude woman in the tub with me. She was looking away from me, and talking with the others. It didn’t seem that she got in the tub specifically to be with me; maybe more to report on me to them. I washed my hair, somehow alone again in the tub, and that was the end of that dream segment.

Now I’m out of the shower, in a large area comprising several rooms, and there’s a girl in an adjacent room with a small shirt on but nothing else, who is dancing around and deliberately showcasing her buttocks. No one else is around, so it seems that she’s putting on a show for me, although she’s not looking my way. There are elements in the rooms that separate us – chests of drawers, columns between rooms, etc. In general it’s a slightly messy house, as one would expect in a college dorm.

But eventually I walk to a corner of one room, and she dances around the corner of the adjacent room, so that we confront each other. I say “Hi beautiful,” but she says “All this beauty isn’t for you yet.” But she embraces me at once and begins to kiss me passionately. I don’t have a good feeling about her being so familiar with me without knowing me, and her desire seems to reflect a need that shows an imbalance in her, as promiscuity often does. I return her kisses, but because of my concern I hold back and the kisses are somewhat dry and unsatisfying, and don’t seem to be leading anywhere. That’s the end of that dream segment.

Now I’m in a different place, and there are three nude black women in a crowd of men and women who are all clothed. There is no sense of continuity or discontinuity here, and this may be the same dream or a separate dream. The woman on the left has a beautiful face and body. Her breasts are not exceptionally large, maybe a C or D cup, but her nipples are unnaturally large (I’ve never seen anything on that scale, although they “flow” well with her breasts and seem to be just as they should be) and my eyes are drawn to her. The woman in the middle is a little older, and some signs of age are apparent in her face. Her body is average, but her face is so pretty and kind, her eyes and smile so beautiful, that I feel I know her, or would like to, and my heart opens up with love. But she doesn’t look my way (everyone in the room except me is looking up and to the right, where a voice will soon arise) and my eyes are drawn back briefly to the beautiful woman on the left, then back to linger over the one I love. Then, apparently their purpose has been fulfilled, whatever it was, and I hear a voice that sounds as if it’s coming from the second floor (and to the right) asking for volunteers to continue the ongoing work. It’s apparent to me from the voice that these women could continue with their exposure. But they don’t choose to, and no one volunteers to take their place. Everyone leaves the first floor room, including the nude black women, who walk out among the clothed men and women. I never scrutinized the third black woman (on the right). There’s a sense that the caring I feel so strongly is not reciprocated.

I woke up feelling alone.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50, Nashville, TN USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Commune environment

Jim,
My sense is the opening of the dream is about exposing something about yourself, parts that are partially conscious, others still unconscious {full and partial nudity}.

The shower in the bathroom may indicate a cleansing, or uncovering. You are learning to not to lock out those past experiences {that were unconscious} that you wish to uncover. Although the women who are 'wanting to see you may' be an anima aspect {{feminine qualities of being embarrassed by your experiences}, they may also be referring to actual experiences with women.
Much of those experiences are still unconscious and need uncovering {the shower, cleansing}.

You may be experiencing guilt due to these past experiences. These aspects may now be surfacing from your unconscious and completely revealing themselves. In some aspect of your life you are once again alone.

These unconscious aspects that are needing to be exposed are affecting other aspects of your psyche. Could it be your attitudes toward women? Either that or there are other feminine aspects about yourself that need to be exposed. It may have led to the conclusion your life is 'messed up' due to these attitudes.

There is a separation of knowledge that may be unconscious but now is being reflected upon. Could the promiscuity be your own, and also the unconscious anima attitude {Your own feminine qualities}.
This part of your life has proven to be unsatisfying lacking real passion and causing an imbalance of your psyche.

The last paragraph may suggest an important realization in your life. Often when there are images of 'black women' in a man's dream it suggests a revealing of important aspects. The number 3 may suggest something not whole {you and/or your life}. Could it be a need of emotional nourishment that is lacking in your life? This may be due to attitudes you possessed earlier in life {which usually diminish as you grow older}. And because of these attitudes you now are faced with the reality of choices, limited choices. Could those choices be about love? You are confronted with the old attitudes you possessed as a younger man and the present possibilities of not having that love in your life. Could this dream be about being alone as you grow older?

The dream seems to be addressing something about 'feminine' aspects in your life. One may be your past attitudes and the other your present situation. The first could have led to the second. You are now confronting that mid-life reality of 'older women' as your only possibility whereas in the past it was beautiful women whom you sought. The more you realize of those past attitudes the more you realize the affects they are now having on your present life.

Does this fit somewhere in your life?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present