Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dead ex

I dreamt the other night that I was in a room that looked just like a hotel room. I was standing in the door way and to my left was a single bed, then a night stand with a lamp and another single bed next to it. To my right a dresser with a tv on top and a mirror above that. And on the left bed was my ex laying there, looking like he was sleeping. I turned my head away and then turned back and his ghost is laying on the right bed and he says to me "I'm dead" and I'm really confused and he just keeps telling me "I'm dead" and I'm telling him no he can't be. I walk outside confused, not knowing what to do and walk back in and the ghost is gone and he's sitting on the bed holding his chest leaning over in pain and I started freaking out and yelling "you're having a heart attack" and I ran back outside to call for help. I'm on my cell phone and all the sudden it's like I can't breathe and I can't talk. I'm trying to talk into the phone and I can barely here the 911 operator and I'm trying so hard to get help.

The dream jumps and then there's a man standing in the door way to the room, evidently he's a detective and there's more people in the room and they're trying to figure out how he died and I'm very confused and feel like they think I killed him. Then the dream jumps again and we're still outside the room and to my left on the street is an oversized wheelbarrow and there's two dead bodies in it, my ex and a lady whom I don't know. Then she gets up and the group of people that are suddenly standing there are telling me how they set everything up to catch someine in the act of commiting murder. And they're basically saying I killed my ex and I'm trying to tell them that I didn't do it and that he had a heart attack.

And that's it. I've had this dream before but not exactly the same way, all I remember from last time is being with the crowed outside the room telling someone else how everything was a set up and that they were caught. It left me feeling very just confused and scared when I woke up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Mi.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dead ex

Marie,
Do you still have lingering 'feelings' for your ex? And/or feel responsibility in the failure of the relationship? You may be confused about these emotions, not knowing how to handle them. There is an inner cry for help in this situation.

The dream is most likely addressing the relationship with your ex and how it ended and the guilt you may have from that. Are there lingering feelings of the heart {heart attack}, confusion on what to do?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dead ex

I don't feel guilty or responsible for the way the relationship ended. That much I know, I'm a little more angry about the way it ended. But yes, I do still have lingering feelings. Even though I'm upset with him I still do think of him often and miss him. I wasn't expecting to feel as strongly for him that I do and that bothers me b/c I don't want to feel the way I do.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Mi.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present