Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beautiful women in a horrifying environment

Last night I dreamed of a girl walking through a snowy forest with sharp, leafless trees. She passed several buildings, all of which were oddly plain looking, like a prison or most other government buildings. She was wearing a red coat (Think of a grown up version of little red riding hood) and looked like she was from the 30's-40's and was incredibly beautiful. I wanted the dream to continue because it felt like I had fallen in love with her. Now here's where it starts getting weird: She had a false leg. Personally I find things like that or anything else related to hospitals (bandages, syringes) disturbing and sick. And her false leg was particularly nasty, it looked horrible and sharp but it was clean, just like everything else, it was incredibly clean.

After walking for a while in a very spooky forest she reached a train, again this, like the buildings was very plain and clinical looking (very similar the razor trains in HL2, but dark red). And then it ended, I tried going back to sleep to see if it would continue but it didn't, I was annoyed, I really want to see the girl in it again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Beautiful women in a horrifying environment

I've just remembered that we actually climbed onto the bright red train. It didn't have room for passengers, instead it was a cargo train and the girl and I had squeeze in between uncomfortable objects on a very dangerous fast moving train.

I don't actually remember if I was in the dream or not, I think I was actually the girl but I was viewing myself as the girl from a 3rd person perspective.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present