Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Water

Hi Gerard:

I dreamt about water.

In a dream, I saw myself standing in front of my building. However, water layed stretched out before me. I saw a man who reminded me of my son dive into it. He wanted me to follow him, but I couldn't because I do not know how to swim. So I stood before the man submerged in water. Although his body was cover in water his head stayed on top for me to see.

In the second part of my dream I saw a man and woman having sexual intercourse. I didn't see neither of their faces only the man's penis and the woman's vagina. Well! the dream ended with this man and woman having sex.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Water

Tracy,
A short and simple dream. The building would most likely represent the body and different aspects, layers, attitudes, etc.
The water symbol more often symbolizes the unconscious, possibly unconscious emotions or attitudes {of which you may not be fully conscious of}. Your son either represents himself or an animus aspect {most likely your son}. Not following him may be expressing an inability to consciously realize something about the relationship with your son. If it should be an animus aspect then you are unable to recognize some developing masculine aspect about yourself. Holding his head above water so you can 'see' may represent an ability to recognize some aspect about the relationship also.

The second part of the dream probably symbolizes integrating some contrasting aspect of your life. Female and male, it may indicate bringing some masculine aspect, or person, back into conscious life. The penis could symbolizes penetration into the unconscious to realize a connection, and a need to integrate certain emotions into conscious recognition.

What is the relationship with your son? Are there conflicts in that relationship? If not involving your son then the dream is addressing some inner masculine aspect that needs to reconciled. What that might be is most likely personal and would need further examination.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present