Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What?

Last night I dreamt that I was in an old asian house with these people i have never seen before. My boyfriend was with me ( We have lived together the whole time we have been together)He is probably one of the most straight people I have ever met. But in the dream I look over in the other room ( the house is half normal living space and there is a room that they use for an antique business) he is going at it with this guy, I mean full on clothes off and everything. Im really shocked at this whole thing and why he is doing this and when he is done I asked him " Why were you doing that?" He said that was practicing for he and I. Which doesn't sound like a very good reason to be doing something like that. That is the only part I can really remember but it bothered me ALOT the whole mood of the dream was dim colors. Thanks for reading

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: What?

Amber,
This is a difficult one to answer. But let me try and see where it leads.

Old houses often symbolize past experiences in your life {the house is you}. The unknown people could represent unknown, forgotten or repressed aspects about that time of life. The Asian aspect may represent something foreign to you, something you do not understand about yourself.

Enters your bf. Could it be he represents an animus aspect of your psyche or an experience from your past that has been in your 'old house' for a long time? If so his, and if it is a masculine quality about yourself the dream is addressing, 'getting it on' with another guy may suggest there is some missing part of you that needs to 'bond' with your normal masculine qualities. Exactly what that is may require what masculine qualities you are lacking today.

There is a possibility his 'getting it on' with another guy suggests some type of 'erotic' experience desire that you question but unconsciously wish for. This is a lesser possibility but may fit.

And there is that aspect of the dream that 'is questioning' these masculine aspects. There may be an aspect in the relationship of masculine attitudes on his part that is in question. The sexual aspect may just be a metaphor for some other masculine quality that is in question.

gerard [pray}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Yeah, this dream really took me by surprise. When I woke up I had that weird feeling about the whole thing and was kind of grossed out by it. I've never had a dream like that and it kind of shocked me because I know nothing like that would ever happen. I guess I'll just think about the things you said and see if it eventually makes sense, or hopefully,... not have that kind of dream again. Thanks for your time and for reading it!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Amber,
You may need to look at deeper life experiences to determine what masculine qualities, or actual male experiences the dream is attempting to address. The half normal living space may be about 'normal' life experiences and the 'antique' being influences from your past. If you are not familiar with Jung psychology then I suggest you read about his philosophies beginning with A Simple Guide to Dreams. The old house along with the antique business does suggest something from your past. Are there any past experiences of actual encounters with male on male sexual activities? Only you can discern what actually the past experiences are but from my experience with dreams such language does suggest something from your past.

gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

All my dreams always have something from the past thrown in there. My mother has done a lot to me to make me always remember it. Last night I had another dream that I was still in an asian house ( i don't know what it is with Asian houses) And it was called " what you see is what you get" It was supposed to be the most beautiful house ever and everyone who visited was only allowed to go there once in their life. I went with my boyfriend and my mother and my mom was trying to get me to get a job there but the lady who owned the place was a little offended because I asked her if I wanted to. I didn't want to work there because I figured this is what she built, she has taken such good care of it this long why would she need my help. While we were there at the place my boyfriend started messing with me sexually and neither the lady or my mom noticed for some reason and then I started menstrating and he didn't stop. Later I called the lady about the interview and she asked me why I wanted the job and I said because it was a beautiful place and I wanted to help out with it. Then she said that I was missing the whole point of the job and I couldn't have it and she was sorry. Im not understanding this asian .... theme to my dreams. Or any of it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Amber,
If indeed there are elements of the past within all your dreams that would be an indication there are influences from the past that in some form control your waking life in the present. The mother relationship would be the first place to look. On one hand your present life is normal but in the 'other room', symbolic language of the other part of you, there are fears of past experiences that in some way relate to your past. The guy on guy language of the dream may be related to waking personal experiences that are metaphors for such negative experiences from your past {trying to get into the head of a 20 year old who is just beginning to live life can be harder than 'seeing into' an older person's dreams since the older person has already gained life experiences which are more readily identifiable in dreams}. The rest of the dream does seem to be pointing to the relationship with your bf. Tying it all together may require other dreams to be interpreted. Can you provide other recent dreams that may shine light on what this dream is trying to address?

Are there any conflicts in your relationship with your bf? What could it be that he is doing that seems strange and is his excuse for doing it 'for the two of you'?

gerard

Just to refer to the first post, sexual activity in dreams can often be missunderstood due to emotional content it brings up. Sexual union is often symbolic of the merging of the male and female energies within a person. The female energy usually relates to our feelingness, emotions and intuitions, and our male energy is the stuff of mind, intellect it reflects itself in our attitudes and beliefs we have about any one thing.

To give an example of when it is likely some sexual union will take place within the dream is when we address feelings that have long been unattended to. If you like its the penetration of our our minds into our deeper selves. We are able to bring to light such emotions that may have kept us enslaved, our emotional tendencies motivating our behaviour. When we accept our feelings for what they are, this very acceptance is based in our mind stuff and we in effect unite with our own feminine self. Of course this is for a loving union between a man and a woman in one dream.

If there are dreams of two men or two women having sex than depneding on the context, again if it is a loving union then it can be about getting to know these/masculine/feminine aspects more intimately.

Your boyfriend likely represents some attitude or belief that you share with him, its what binds you together, its that same airwave that your both tuned into. His energetic being reflects your own energetic being in some way. Understanding the basis of any dream is to know that the contents of a dream is really about the contents of oneself, our dreams just use other people, places events to relflect our own feelings thoughts and beahaviours in a symboliic fashion.

Your boyfriends attitude to sex may reflect your own where by you are just connecting with anoiother person physicaly and not actually at the level of the heart which is quite normal especially at the beginning of a relationship, it takes time for us to open our hearts within relationships, and within society tooday there is great emphasis placed on pleasing your partner in a such a physical way that our love and feelings get pushed out of the equation.

Over identifying with ones own masculine energy will in a dream if one is female reflect itself with two men coupling. Being stuck in your thoughts and judgements and not allowing or giving time to your own femaleness your own inner being may be what this dream is prompting. Getting in touch with what your feelings are what your needs are and having them met may address this imbalance.

These are just some suggestions and potentials of your dreams meaning jsut take what works well for you Good Luck Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 UK

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Well thank you for the feedback I hope that it makes some more sense to me Im just not understanding this asian theme to my dreams. It doesn't make sense to me because I have never had any asian people in any dream that I can recall and then to have 2 asian dreams in one week is a little odd to me. Its just a change. I'll go over what you all have said though and keep it in mind. Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20

Hi Amber

Maybe trying some frre assocoiation work with what asian means for you might make light of this feeling in your dreams. By free association i mean taking a pen and a piece of paper and just writing whatever comes to mind about what you associate with the asoan theme in your dream wil help you identify what your how your unconscious mind is connected with this symbol.

You have a spiritual association with this theme or it may be a theme which is unfamiliar to you thus the whole energy is unfamilair to you 'foreign' if you like, implying that this is something that your not really aware of these particular ways in self.

Using pen and paper can be really revealing to help one bypass the censors or blinkers we we use to keep our deepest Notions feelings and behaviours secret from ourselves.

Goodluck Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 UK

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Hi Amber,

It seems the Asian house theme is significant for you - i) what are your associations with 'Asian' eg: 'it is something I know nothing about', 'I don't like Asian things, , ," This approach may give you a clue to the link with 'getting it on'.

Along these lines, Asian could represent the unknown, the mysterious, the other side of the world that you know.

And getting it on , , , could be about creativity.

And the issues of the job - undertaking something new for the 'right' reasons , , ,

all the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50, Hong Kong

stats from 7-14-10 to the present