Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Repulsive Black Penis

There is a guy I don't like in my college, he picks on me, bullies me and is generally rude and disrespectful.

I dream that we are about to have sex, and something is very wrong with his penis, its extremely long, about 12 inches but as it reaches the top it tapers off narrowly so that at the tip its very narrow and sharp and is composed of sperm. I am molding it back into shape, pushing down the sperm or white sharp tip until it becomes shorter and more normal in shape and round. Now its covered with a thick black leathery plastic or skin. Under pressure this black covering breaks open and disintegrates to reveal what is really inside, some pieces of black chunks of rotten flesh mixed up with sperm, and the sight was so rotten and disgusting and repulsive and inhuman and strange and revolting that I was going to be nauseated. Needless to say, thankfully, it was physically impossible to have sex.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Repulsive Black Penis

May,
Could this dream have something to do with sexual attitudes as well as romantic relationships? In one of your recent posts you mentioned meeting a friend of S whom you liked and found to be more appealing than S. Are you trying to 'shape' a relationship so to meet your sexual needs as well as 'normal' romantic inclinations. In doing so it may require you to 'toughen up'. Perhaps you need to 'look deeper inside' to realize the true motivations in your possible relationship with SK. In doing so you may discover the true motivations {spurned by from childhood experiences} and find them to be repulsive.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Jerry,

I don't deny that this dream is commenting on a number of things...how I feel about this person at my college, how unconsciously I may be feeling about sexuality and perhaps also how I feel about my experience with SK that happened too quickly. In terms of my motives, I just wanted to be with someone who cared about me as a person and showed it, and who is willing to have a long term relationship without any weird obstacles. Its a relief to be with someone normal. S. was really cruel to me in what he was offering and I can't deal with that.

SK is sweet. Its true things started too quickly. I don't think my motives are what are at stake, as I choose SK over S precisely because SK wanted a real relationship, unlike S who only wanted sex.

I think that the dream is trying to get me to face my fears and immature attitudes about sex.

It might also be warning me about SK. What strikes me is the rotting black flesh...the symbolism in that is intense.

On some level perhaps I feel guilty about my sexuality and have repressed that guilt with fear.

I will slow down with SK anyway.

Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

May,
I'll give more attention to your replies later today or on Saturday. The social dragon calls.

gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I'd like to mention another aspect of this dream, which is that decaying matter is a requisite for rebirth, and often a symbol of new life.

Best,
Jim

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Jim,
Your observations are correct. Death and decay can be looked at in the same light. The rotten flesh could represent something that is decaying in the relationship/dream. New growth, new birth always follows such endings.

gerard/Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present