Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Not Accepting New Dreams For Interpretation

Because of new responsibilities from my personal contractor's business and a desire to take the Dream Forum in a new direction I will no longer accept new dreams for interpretation in the old forum. It has been just over 4 years since I restarted the Dream Forum {the Dream Forum was on-line prior to that for a couple of years} and there have been more than 2500 posted dreams and several thousand more response and comment posts. Although I thoroughly enjoy interpreting dreams from anyone and everyone my time has become limited. I plan to narrow the scope of my interpretations to those persons past the age of 35 and focus more on mid-life, spiritual/creative and personal growth issues. I hope to offer more insights to Jung's Individuation Process and a more concentrated exploration of the deeper psyche. I hope to gather an exclusive group of individuals who have a true interest in Jungian psyche and who are willing to give quality time to learning about the extraordinary path to personal growth offered by Jungian concepts and philosophy.

For those who frequent the Forum on a regular basis and who fit the criteria I describe above I extend an invitation to continue the relationship with the Dream Forum. I will provide details about the new setup soon.

In closing I wish to thank all of those who have participated in the Dream Forum over the past four years. I hope many of you have learned as much as I have about how dreams function and the importance in understanding our dreams in the path to personal growth. There is a lot of valuable information posted in the 1000s of posted dreams, comments and follow-up responses. I know I have learn much from these posts, not only about dreams but also about the dreamers. The experience has allowed me expand and improve on my abilities in interpreting dreams to a degree where I feel I am no longer a novice in working with the unconscious but an experienced sage of the psyche. Along with being the webmaster of Myths-Dreams-Symbols, interpreting dreams and exploring the psyche are make up my true 'bliss'. At the age of 58 I am hopefully but a few years away from being able to give all my time to working with dreams and the exploration of the deeper psyche. I will do all I can to continue the Dream Forum in a manner that is beneficial to those seeking answers to their 'psyche' questions.
Until then I must adhere to the demands of the Social Dragon as it to exert its control in my desire to live full time in the world of dreams and psyche. But the dragon is prime for slaying and my journey to that 'blissful state of being, that 'true' Self is within reach.

Patience and discipline are a virtue, and a vital aspect of the 'hero journey'.

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Not Accepting New Dreams For Interpretation

Please note that I am not taking any new requests for dream interpretations. The Dream Forum will soon return with a new format focusing on mid-life issues and dreams.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present