Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Intense Dream

Gerard,

I know you mentioned that you're not taking any new dreams but I feel this one is really important. It was incredibly vivid and strange.

I'm in a beautiful green landscape, then some sort of higher power 'voice' is telling me that Jesus is both transcendent and divine, then there is a chinese young lady and she has her vagina closed up by safety pins from someone to stop her period.

EOD

It was weird and the images together seem to make no sense. I can't make sense of it and I find it disturbing.

Thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Intense Dream

Hi May,

I am have not been on the Forum for some time, and so have not been following your dream posts so these thoughts on your dream do not have the perspective of your previous dreams - both perspectives can be useful.
Some initial thoughts:
- the dream is intense - so it is trying to get your attention - is it being dramatic?
- the masculine-feminine paradigm : is itself intense -> sexual issues, or issues of creativity : trying to stop the natural cycle, or way of things; especially as contrasted to the verdant landscape (fertile, new growth). A masochistic denial of sexuality ? or a sadistic one ? or prevention of the 'divine union' with the masculine ?
The chinese lady - I take it you are not Chinese - possibly representing the opposite side of you, a shadow aspect of yourself ? China is on the other side of the world - the side we do not see, and Chinese are 'dark' (haired at least).

The 'higher voice' :: was it masculine or feminine :: could represent your ingrained (taught) attitudes - that the masculine is 'superior', pure, not of this world. (Forgetting Jesus is quoted as saying something along the lines of, 'he (she) who follows his mother or father is not with me).

Of course this dream could be compensating for personal issues, or commenting on societies perceived values.

I can understand it being an intense dream ! OOch

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50, Hong Kong

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

May,
Justin makes a good point in his statement, "it is trying to get your attention, is it being dramatic"? Whatever your frame of mind is in when you have a dream will be reflected in the dream. Have you been dramatic when it comes to certain aspects of your life, emotionally dramatic?

And Justin is right on in stating "the dream could be compensating for personal issues". We know from other posted dreams there are such issues and the vagina in the dream would most likely be addressing those personal issues. Stopping 'her' period may suggest a blockage of energies related to sexual issues, or perhaps just plain emotional attachments to those issues. The Jesus part seems to out of place on the surface but since you are deeply involved in that inner search this part of the dream may be directing you to look to your higher consciousness when addressing these personal issues. The Chinese young woman could represent those new and developing spiritual concepts. Jungian psyche does not limit itself just to one spiritual concept. Identifying with other concepts would be a norm for anyone engaged in a Jungian education. You may be able to look to Chinese spiritual concepts to better understand the associations to the 'vagina' aspect.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

May,
I will reopen the Dream Forum soon but in a slightly different format. I want to concentrate more of dreams of older people those engaged in the midlife thing and on a spiritual search. I also want to start a dialog with others interested in exploring the deeper psyche {as Jung did in his last years, exploring the possibilities of astrology and other metaphysical concepts}. I believe there are 'secrets' within the psyche that can be understood if there is a deeper exploration. One of those is the 'intuitive' aspect, something that I personally have been working on in other aspects of my own life. I will explain those aspects as times goes on. I hope that we can gather a group of people who are truly interested and intrigued by Jungian psyche and the greater possibilities of it.

First I need to do some serious revamping of my Myths-Dreams-Symbols website, something haven't done in a long while. And then I will reopen the Forum in its new format.
Stay tuned.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Hi May, you probably already got the answers your looking for on this dream but I would like to add on what I thought of your dream..

You said you were in a beautiful place (green landscape)
green color is soft and pleasant, it stands for relaxation, contentment, sensitivity, hopes and self-confidence.

then some sort of higher power 'voice' is telling you.. Jesus is both transcendent and divine..
VOICE- A friend, someone you know giving you advice?

Transcendent- "going beyond ordinary limits"; surpassing; exceeding

Divine-Being in the service or worship of a deity; "sacred"

Chinese young lady and she has her vagina closed up by safety pins FROM SOMEONE! Who is this person that she has her vagina in "SAFETY-PINS FOR???

sounds like she's keeping it away from someone?
YOU SAID, TO STOP HER! PERIOD! (.)

sounds like you want a new direction to your life..something you wont give up or give away easily..for your SAFETY!

There is other thoughts I thought of what it could also mean but Im gonna stick to this one..

Since you did post something about a black penis and something about your relationship with two other guys..I didn't really read about it, I kind of scan through it. The black penis also could mean about that guy that picks on you and how you expressed about how his penis looked is what you think of him and how you tried to mold it to make it better is what you would like to transform him into but there was nothing you can do to fix it..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi May,

A lot in this dream and I hope that it unravels for you

SAFEY PINS - safety !

also, safety pins stop us getting pricked - ha, ha

happy thinking
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50, Hong Kong

To stop someone PERIOD. Could it be simply that your higher self/ Higher Consciousness is saying to stop someone PERIOD? Stop the loss of your feminine power and lifeforce? Just a thought. Seal it off. Keep it in pins. Keep him out. Keep you in? I wonder is there someone who isnt very good for you around?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52. Scotland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Justin!!!

Its really good to have you back.

Thanks everyone for your dream interpretation.

I totally agree.

At first I thought the dream was about S. or SK. but really everything is going fine in that area.

What isn't going fine is the fact that I've been very badly pranked in my college and I think the dream is warning me to keep boundaries. I think this dream and the one about the black penis might be trying to point to someone who doesn't like me. I'm not sure but I am being more careful all around. Thanks everyone for your concern.

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present