Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Longer First

In my dream, I was looking through my friend's Myspace profile. I decided to go and look through her Top Friends where I've been her number one friend for years now. Well, when I looked I saw that I had been replaced by her new girlfriend (Yes, she is a lesbian). I was now number two. I was stunned and hurt so I just closed the computer window.

That's really all I can remember...

I think the message is clear: I'm either being replaced or have been replaced in my friend's life. I'm no longer the number one figure in her life. I understand how important significant others are...but I don't approve of this new girlfriend. She's already hurt my friend so badly in the past and I don't want to see it happen again. My friend refused to listen to that logic and answered the question of "Will you be my girlfriend?" with a yes.

I just...don't really know how to deal with no longer being number one. She's still my number one (and I mean that in a real-life way, not Myspace).

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: No Longer First

Hey Aaron, your right on the money your dream is just replaying your feelings. How it hurts to be replaced! How it hurts that she can't look at you the way you would like her to, it bothers you.

Life is so strange, but it's also wonderful! You go through situations that sometimes so hard to get over, but in the end you eventually find a way. What matters is how you LOOK at LIFE and how you DEAL WITH IT.

example your situation:
Let her know your feelings. How she choose to be with someone who hurts her is her choice. Sometimes it takes awhile for someone to wake up from being hurt. You just have to let them make that mistake for them, so they can learn from their own mistakes.
Next you move on, you said what you had to say. Don't waste anymore of your time trying to get their attention. Move on to the next page of your life.
GOOD LUCK! sorry I got carried away.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present