Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Format Almost Completed-Please Read

As you can see with the new heading the new format is in progress and will be completed soon. Under the new guidelines everyone will be required to register to post dreams and comments. The process will require a password which will be sent to you upon registering. My understanding is once you provide the password on your first visit you will not need to provide it again unless it is changed or you use a different computer. The password requirement is being used so to insure the format rules are adhered to {specifically the age requirements}. Otherwise nothing much else will change except that I hope to have more participation on questions about mid-life issues as much as posting of dreams for interpretation. I am looking forward to an exciting forum.

To those who have participated in the Forum in the past. I especially look forward to your participation in the new forum format. I hope the new format will answer more of those questions concerning mid-life issues and life's problems. Having endured the most of the mid-life thing {I will be 59 in March} I believe my experiences, along with yours, will help others during this natural stage of life. Dreams can be of great help during this often stressful time of life. But life experiences can be also and I want that to also be a focus of the new forum. I sincerely believe personal growth can greatly be enhanced with the proper psyche tools. Life is a psychological journey, first and foremost.

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present